Please fix this indicator or EA - page 73

Thanks Mladen for having a go

you know best, so anything you can do is appreciated

mladen:
This should be it. Same thing done as with the previous EA : entries only on trend direction change

thanks a lot! but it doesnt seem to open any trade on nzdusd and usd jpy ...it does on aud chf though?? same issue with previous ea.. cud it b due to the price digits as my aud chf is .0000 while nzd id .00000 and usd jpy 00.000??

sachin_syd:
thanks a lot! but it doesnt seem to open any trade on nzdusd and usd jpy ...it does on aud chf though?? same issue with previous ea.. cud it b due to the price digits as my aud chf is .0000 while nzd id .00000 and usd jpy 00.000??

Have no idea

All I did is what you asked for : added conditions that it opens order only when the trend changes. Did not check the rest of the code and did not test it on those symbols.

Try it like you described. You might find the solution (if it trades on one symbol it should trade on another symbol too - after all that is just a price - so maybe it is some parameter combination that you are using that is preventing it from opening new orders) Always check the experts and journals tab of your terminal for eventual errors written out there and that just might give you a clue what is happening

sachin_syd:

Heloo

What settings to use for Heiken Ashi and what timeframe ?

mladen:
Have no idea

All I did is what you asked for : added conditions that it opens order only when the trend changes. Did not check the rest of the code and did not test it on those symbols.

Try it like you described. You might find the solution (if it trades on one symbol it should trade on another symbol too - after all that is just a price - so maybe it is some parameter combination that you are using that is preventing it from opening new orders) Always check the experts and journals tab of your terminal for eventual errors written out there and that just might give you a clue what is happening

Mladen, My guess was right it is trading only 0.0000 type pairs.. How can we fix the issue?? Cheers!

gtudor:
Heloo What settings to use for Heiken Ashi and what timeframe ?

I trade demo on 5 and 15min with diff settings on diff pairs...you need to put the indicator on pairs and adjust it to ur liking. Then u can use same settings in the ea.

sachin_syd:
Mladen, My guess was right it is trading only 0.0000 type pairs.. How can we fix the issue?? Cheers!

It seems that an ECN function may help as ECn quotes are 5 digits.. Can u please look into it? Thanks

sachin_syd:
I trade demo on 5 and 15min with diff settings on diff pairs...you need to put the indicator on pairs and adjust it to ur liking. Then u can use same settings in the ea.

ok

but you can not tell me what settings to use Heiken Ashi?

thanks you!

WR1:
Thanks Mladen for having a go you know best, so anything you can do is appreciated

WR1

For a moment nothing new comes to mind (brain dead moments )

Here is the one that was the initial idea. Try it out. Maybe it can help as is

Files:
_test1.mq4  3 kb

Thanks Mladen

i'll give it a try

i'm surprised your getting so much done anyway with it being so hot!

hopefully you'lll be taking a long holiday sometime to recharge your batteries

maybe some coding from the beach or your yacht ?

thanks alot

Reason: