Please fix this indicator or EA - page 111

Hi, Mladen, I have new EA but it's only have one problem: it's doesn't open new order after old order close. Can you fix this for me, please.

news_gap.mq4

Files:
news_gap.mq4  4 kb

kjmchc1010:
Hi, Mladen, I have new EA but it's only have one problem: it's doesn't open new order after old order close. Can you fix this for me, please. news_gap.mq4

kjmchc1010

You can not use same base price (Bid) for both sell stop and buy stop

And it would be good that you make your own order open function instead of using decompiled one

mladen:
kjmchc1010

You can not use same base price (Bid) for both sell stop and buy stop

And it would be good that you make your own order open function instead of using decompiled one

Ok, nevermind about that EA. In my previous EA, it's not have trailing stop. Can you add simple trailing to this EA please, just normal trailing, not "Trailing step" or "Slipage". Thanks

buystop_sell_stop_ea02.mq4

kjmchc1010:
Ok, nevermind about that EA. In my previous EA, it's not have trailing stop. Can you add simple trailing to this EA please, just normal trailing, not "Trailing step" or "Slipage". Thanks buystop_sell_stop_ea02.mq4

You have a very simple to use (a simple copy paste will work) trailing stop at this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172924

mladen:
You have a very simple to use (a simple copy paste will work) trailing stop at this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172924

I tried this EA long time ago, but two EAs can't work together. I'm mean stoploss jump up and down all the time

Hi Mladen,

I've been using the Aroon you corrected for a while now. It works like a dream ! Never misses a beat !

Could you please add alerts to it ?

Would be nice to have 3 types of alerts : wav 1 for red aroon cross/touch on green aroon ( or vice versa ), wav 2 for aroon touch level 100(or cross over 99.99 lol );wav 3 aroon line touch level 0 (or cross under 0.01 ). Better yet, alert on any user defined level, say 73,86 ?

There's an "aroon-up-down" floating around,but its alerts are too inconsistent ( sometimes it pops an alert sound/message,but most of the times it completely ignores any aroon lines crosses ... )...

Thank you Sir !

Files:

Can you fix this indicators, because not working on new mt4 build.

Thank you very much !

eztrender-swing.mq4

h1_trender.mq4

m1_scalp_filter.mq4

m1_scalp_signal.mq4

matmar:
Can you fix this indicators, because not working on new mt4 build.

Thank you very much !

eztrender-swing.mq4

h1_trender.mq4

m1_scalp_filter.mq4

m1_scalp_signal.mq4

H1 trender is an Ea

The rest (all 3) are decompiled indicators - I doubt that someone will alter decompiled indicators. Do you have the original source?

No have. I thought that this is the original source. In that case, thank you

Hi Mladen. Do you know "SnakeForce" indicator? Of course I know it's repaint, I use this indicator only for exit. I can accept repaint in future but when I use this indicator on M5 and M15 it's repaint 3-6 past bar. How to resolve that problem, thanks

Reason: