Please fix this indicator or EA - page 55

dasio

that is a decompiled code (the indicator)

dasio:
Hi,

i try to recal via icustom the indicator attached but don't work.

I try in this way.

double DDFX_Neuroa = iCustom(NULL,0,"DDFX_Neuro_Trade",2,1);

double DDFX_Neurob = iCustom(NULL,0,"DDFX_Neuro_Trade",3,1);

if(DDFX_Neurob>DDFX_Neuroa)......buy

if(DDFX_Neuroa>DDFX_Neurob).......sell

Can someone help me?

Thank youddfx_neuro_trade.mq4

mladen:
dasio that is a decompiled code (the indicator)

I'm sorry I had not noticed.

Please also delete the post. will solve alone

please reverse the buy and sell

Files:
fxscalper.mq4  23 kb

Set the "Invert" parameter to true to invert signals for buy and sell, but do not expect that if it was a loosing EA it will become a winning one just by inverting the signals.

xsr:
please reverse the buy and sell
Files:

mladen:
Set the "Invert" parameter to true to invert signals for buy and sell, but do not expect that if it was a loosing EA it will become a winning one just by inverting the signals.

hi mladen, you're right, then please do so, he opened only orders in sell, that is, buy-orders must be convert into sell-orders. Sorry, I do not speak English

Dear mladen, please reverse the buy and sell on this EA

Files:

Decompiled EA

You are right, but ...

What I have noticed is that a lot of people actually do not know what a decompiled code looks like. It is no wonder since the majority of people do not know how to code. And the decompiled code flood took such an intensity that you can go to mql suite code base and you will find decompiled code even there.

So, all that can be done is to inform the poster that it is a decompiled code (thank you for that, since you already did it) and not to alter that code. More extreme cases (when someone actually asks for decompilation) are not a subject of such a "mild" reaction because in those cases user knows exactly what he/she does while in the case when someone posts some code it is not sure at all that the user knows what exactly he/she posted

tampa:
Decompiled EA

Please help my indicator stopped working for some reason

hey guys. i was wondering if anyone can take a look at this indicator and figure out why it stopped working. the indicator is called Export History and it is really usefull for third party softwares. it is supposed to export selected symbols and time frames and export them into csv files in the metatrader\experts\files folder. it used to work amazingly but for some reason it quit. i also tried it on my win XP machine with a fresh demo of metatrader and it still won't work there either. I am not the author ( this guy must have been a genius) and he may have placed an expiry in there for all i know. it is NOT a paid indicator so nothing is shady here. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks guysexporthistory.rar

Files:

kidhudi:
hey guys. i was wondering if anyone can take a look at this indicator and figure out why it stopped working. the indicator is called Export History and it is really usefull for third party softwares. it is supposed to export selected symbols and time frames and export them into csv files in the metatrader\experts\files folder. it used to work amazingly but for some reason it quit. i also tried it on my win XP machine with a fresh demo of metatrader and it still won't work there either. I am not the author ( this guy must have been a genius) and he may have placed an expiry in there for all i know. it is NOT a paid indicator so nothing is shady here. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks guysexporthistory.rar

Hello Kidhudi,

Got this version think it is a somewhat updated version but not sure, but just tried it and it works.

Files:
Reason: