Please fix this indicator or EA - page 44

need a helping hand

post #430

please, we need this modified indi ...hope, anyone can/will do it for us...

i have no idea, why it doesn't work for the daily open lines...

Cado

PS: Newdigital, would you , plese, delete the above post of mine?...it's only a mistake..

this ea works 95% accuracy, in demo but dont work in live please make it workabal

hi

this ea works wonderful in eurusd 1 min timeframe in demo account with more than 95% accuracy , but dont put trade in live account , so please help me to make it workabal in live account , i am not a programmer, my mail id is jitupathak8@gmail.com

thanks

Files:

this ea works great but dont work in real account so please help me to do it

hello

this ea works great but dont put trade in real account so please help me to do it workabal in live

gbpusd 1hr

indicator must attach

first is ea and 2nd and 3rd is indicator

i have attach the ea and indicator so please see it and make it for live real account,

and also one thing is that please tell me what is the trade closing theory of this ea my mail jitupathak8@gmail.com

thanks

please make this ea workabal to live account

hello,

i have a ea that trades eurusd 1 min great but dont trade in real or live account please help me to make it workabal to live it works more than 95% accuracy, reply me on jitupathak8@gmail.com ,

name ea: zigzag full version 1.0( please remind that i am new to forex and i dont know programming, so please help me)

thanks in advance jignesh pathak

Files:

In the experts tab check if something like "invalid stops" or error 130 is written. If yes, it means that your broker is ECN/STP like broker and the when you open order stop loss and / or take profit must be placed in two steps by the EA. As far as I see your EA is using take profit and most probably that is causing it not to open an order on a live account. If that is the case the EA has to open orders differently

jignesh pathak:
hello,

i have a ea that trades eurusd 1 min great but dont trade in real or live account please help me to make it workabal to live it works more than 95% accuracy, reply me on jitupathak8@gmail.com ,

name ea: zigzag full version 1.0( please remind that i am new to forex and i dont know programming, so please help me)

thanks in advance jignesh pathak

Need help to modify basket ea please

Hello coder,

Please can you modify this indicator

This is basket indicator see attached one

need to do two basket in one

It has "+" for buy and "-" sell i.e

1*EURUSD-.5*CADJPY+.13*EURCAD...... so on as many we want

this is one basket that create one graph line like profit

1) looking to have another same basket in this same indicator that can create another line

2) pairs display on right "red" for 1st basket "green" for 2nd basket

3)should have a neutral period Like it will start from Zero middle line after input time or backbars like option parameter "(backbars) or Never or M1 or W1 or D1 or H4 or H1"

4) make sure it works also with jpy pairs and xauusd xagusd xaujpy all

5) Difference between two basket lines display with alarm on

thanks

Need Help

These are nice indicators by Mladen

Though it works nicely with any MT4 with any instruments but doesn't work with EOD chart with offline mode !

It creates only Ma Line on chart instead full function OnChart version of Stochastic or Rsi (attached image)

Any suggestion or help would be appreciated

ps I am using custom data feed in MT4 which creates EOD chart (offline)

Thanks

secretcode

In order to make those work on daily offline chart you have to have a weekly offline charts (data) for the same symbol too. If you do not have it, then the indicator can not apply the ranges from the higher time frame (the average true range of the higher time frame is 0 in that case) and then is when you get that kind of indicator display

So, you have to produce weekly data too for that same symbol ...

secretcode:
These are nice indicators by Mladen Though it works nicely with any MT4 with any instruments but doesn't work with EOD chart with offline mode !

It creates only Ma Line on chart instead full function OnChart version of Stochastic or Rsi (attached image)

Any suggestion or help would be appreciated

ps I am using custom data feed in MT4 which creates EOD chart (offline)

Thanks

secretcode

mladen:
In order to make those work on daily offline chart you have to have a weekly offline charts (data) for the same symbol too. If you do not have it, then the indicator can not apply the ranges from the higher time frame (the average true range of the higher time frame is 0 in that case) and then is when you get that kind of indicator display So, you have to produce weekly data too for that same symbol ...

Thanks Mladen for quick reply

yes you are right, My Mt4 doesn't create weeky chart

Mladen please help here

himnoor:
Hello coder,

Please can you modify this indicator

This is basket indicator see attached one

need to do two basket in one

It has "+" for buy and "-" sell i.e

1*EURUSD-.5*CADJPY+.13*EURCAD...... so on as many we want

this is one basket that create one graph line like profit

1) looking to have another same basket in this same indicator that can create another line

2) pairs display on right "red" for 1st basket "green" for 2nd basket

3)should have a neutral period Like it will start from Zero middle line after input time or backbars like option parameter "(backbars) or Never or M1 or W1 or D1 or H4 or H1"

4) make sure it works also with jpy pairs and xauusd xagusd xaujpy all

5) Difference between two basket lines display with alarm on

thanks

HELLO,

*PLEASE help to make new or modify this indi. as post above post #437

than

Reason: