Please fix this indicator or EA - page 99

kjmchc1010:
Ok. I see. Can you fix this indicator using on different renko, like MTF indicator but use in different kind of renko chart. If you can do it, I very thank you, to creat EA for my system

Any regular indicator should work on a renko too

mladen:
Any regular indicator should work on a renko too

No, i'm mean is I want Stocycle indicator run on normal chart, but use data on renko chart. Like renko indicator, use renko dât but run in normal chart. Can you do it with Stocycle, I really appriciate

kjmchc1010:
No, i'm mean is I want Stocycle indicator run on normal chart, but use data on renko chart. Like renko indicator, use renko dât but run in normal chart. Can you do it with Stocycle, I really appriciate

Sorry

I do not do indicators that are to use renko data for data input. It might work on one renko implementation and not work on another, so I prefer to stay oout of that non-standard part of metatrader charting - it would just cause confusion if I posted it on a public forum as something that works on renko and then it turns out that it was written for one specific renko implementation

Created a thread about this EA and got some excellent help, but it didn't fully solve the problem: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183756

Basically the EA is supposed to close all positions and standing orders after TP/SL has been reached, but that sequence never gets executed. Attaching the edited version (read linked thread!). Lot's of potential here!

Cheers,

Axel

i cannot f0ollow

HELP ME for use bamsbung EA

sorry if wrong post

please help me .

I get this on google ea . for download goo.gl/fmb72l

but I can not for the open position .

what is ea working very well?

I was impressed with the performance and ea small drawdown.

beg once the master is here to help ea bendable made for trading.

and please if anyone have ea finnalnya applied to the share here .

thanks in advance .

I heard that GREED EA is better...

BlackCoq:
Created a thread about this EA and got some excellent help, but it didn't fully solve the problem: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183756

Basically the EA is supposed to close all positions and standing orders after TP/SL has been reached, but that sequence never gets executed. Attaching the edited version (read linked thread!). Lot's of potential here!

Cheers,

Axel

Hi Mladen

Regarding synbar 1.01.mql4 EA fix post #570. Works great with EAs. Thanks for your many contributions.

Here's my problem.

An Alerts New Bar indicator that works as should with standard bars, Renko Bars and other Range Bars/ Constant Range Bars/ Synthetic Bars fires at every tick when used with synbar 1.01.mq4

The Alerts New Bar indicator code is straight forward

if(NewBar_1())

{

Alert("......

}

bool NewBar_1()

{

static datetime tmp;

// if (tmp != Time[0])

if (tmp < Time [0])

{

tmp = Time [0];

return(true);

}

else

{

return(false);

}

}

/*bool NewBar_2()

{

static int PrevTime=0;

//int PrevTime=0;

if (PrevTime==Time[0])

{

return(false);

}

else

{

return(true);

}

}*/

When used with synbar 1.01 both NewBar_1 () and NewBar_2() code will fire Alerts on every tick.

I can't see may my way round this. Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

PS: Any one using Alerts New Bar will find information on setting up Push Notification and Email Alerts at Code Base - Here

Hi mladen

Re above synbar 1.01.mq4 problem: Below appears to be a solution regarding alerts firing with every tick. This applies to synbar 1.01.mq4 code.

// if(Volume[0]==1)

static datetime tmp;

if (tmp != Time[0])

{

Another problem comes to light. Synbar does not recover to update with new ticks when MT4 is loaded. Only way at present appears to change the M1 charts to another period and back to M1 or reload the indicator. I will have a go at a solution. If I solve I will post. Any one interested in solving please post for benefit of users.

Please, mladen or mrtools, i have one indicator which doesn't update on chart ontill i refresh or reattached it to the chart, Please, kindly tell me what to do to make it update on chart normally.

Thanks

Reason: