Please fix this indicator or EA - page 135

Jaquanburton:
Hi all

The attached indicator only shows sell arrows. Is there any reason for this or..?

If not can this be fixed.

Tks!

Hi Jaquanburton, just wanted to add that that indicator is attempting to use future values to draw the arrows.

Can someone fix this ea.

CAN SOMEONE FIX THIS EA IS NOT CALCULATING RIGHT THE PIPS. THANKS

Files:

kawasaki500:
CAN SOMEONE FIX THIS EA IS NOT CALCULATING RIGHT THE PIPS. THANKS

Would you mind explaining a bit more what is the exact problem you re having?

Well for example when I put tp:5pip the order come in tp: 50pip. Im using 5 digit broker. So what I want is a move of 5pip not 50pip also can it possible to ad a martingale

Option again first order 1lots if loss second order 5lots if win go back to first order. Thanks

kawasaki500:
Well for example when I put tp:5pip the order come in tp: 50pip. Im using 5 digit broker. So what I want is a move of 5pip not 50pip also can it possible to ad a martingale Option again first order 1lots if loss second order 5lots if win go back to first order. Thanks

kawasaki500

It seems that you are confusing points and pips. Please see this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180437/page12

PS: on most brokers 5 point tp will not be allowed. Usually minimal distance of the stop loss or take profit is way higher than 5 point (0.5 pips)

also can it possible to ad a martingale*

Option again first order 1lots if loss second order 5lots if win go back to first order. Thanks

also can it possible to ad a martingale*

Hello Guys,

I found this EA when it returns a lot of errors when compiling. Are you able to fix it?

farhadcrab1_ecn_all.mq4

Files:

Jawitech:
Hello Guys,

I found this EA when it returns a lot of errors when compiling. Are you able to fix it?

farhadcrab1_ecn_all.mq4

Try this out.... could not test it ... don't have this indicator....

mf = iCustom(Symbol(), t_period, "MAMA_v1", 0, 4, 0.5, 0.05, 0, 0, 0, 1, shift);

ms = iCustom(Symbol(), t_period, "MAMA_v1", 0, 4, 0.5, 0.05, 0, 0, 0, 0, shift);

Thanks, will check it out. Just in case you want to test the EA, too...here's the indicator

mama_v1.mq4

Files:
mama_v1.mq4  11 kb
Reason: