The Expert Advisor draws a channel on a chart using stop lines.
- start the Expert Advisor on a chart of any symbol with existing open position;
- set the channel in a desired place and adjust its slope;
- if necessary, move the button "CHANNEL" by holding its upper left edge;
- click the button "CHANNEL", then the channel color will be changed to red.
Once the price goes beyond the channel borders, the position will be closed.
- Make Signal Alert – use alert when closing a position;
- Period – the period of calculation of the initial channel that is draw on the chart on default. Calculated as the linear regression channel;
- Color Passive – color of the passive channel;
- Color Active – color of the active channel;
- Line Width – width of the channel lines;
- Line Style – line type.
Note: the Expert Advisor closes positions by market price. Stop orders are not used, this there might be a slippage of several points.