ExpertRSI is a trading robot designed for MT5. It makes use of the tecnical indicators Exponential Moving Average (EMA) and Relative Strength Index (RSI) to buy or sell according to the following rules:
- Buy: EMA must be increasing, the current price must be lower than current EMA's and RSI value must be above its limit superior.
- Sell: EMA must be decreasing, the current price must be higher than current EMA's and RSI value must be below its limit inferior.
- trailing: if true, we buy and sell with a StopLoss and TakeProfit (as well as trailing stop). Else, we only buy or sell at market price, without trailing.
- StopLoss: number of points of StopLoss. Proper values - from 1000 to 1500.
- TakeProfit: number of points of TakeProfit. Proper values - from 1000 to 1500.
- RSI_Period: number of periods used by the indicator RSI. Proper values - from 8 to 20.
- MA_Period: number of periods used by the indicator EMA. Proper value: 10.
- limitSuperiorRSI: limit superior for the technical indicator RSI. Proper value: 60.
- limitInferiorRSI: limit inferior for the technical indicator RSI. Proper value: 40.