Order Blocks Indicator
CEF ORDER BLOCK SIGNALS
This indicator points out zones in which, with a high probability, institutional orders with the potential to change the price’s direction and keep moving towards it, have been placed.
How is this indicator useful?
- It will allow you to trade on the order’s direction, once its direction has been identified.
- It will allow you to trade retracement or breakout patterns, everytime they occur in a given zone.
- You’ll be able to identify potential resistance or support levels. Be mindful that you can use these levels as take profit zones.
- You’ll be able to combine this indicator with trend and market maker patterns. In order to identify these patterns, both the “Trend Force” and “TDI Pro Signals” indicators are highly recommended.
- Horizontal green lines: These represent bullish order blocks.
- Horizontal red lines: These represent bearish order blocks.
- Green, red Arrows: Bullish or Bearish signal of recent OB Formed
- Yellow Arrows: Bullish or Bearish signal of Breakout of OB.
CEF Order Block Signals is designed to work and complement its signals with following indicators:
- Selecting best currencies to trade (CEF Spread Currencies Spread)
- Determine the levels of the trend (CEF Counting Levels)
- Determine of trend Strength (CEF Trend Force)
- Determine the probability of expansión or contraction of range (CEF Range Predictor)
- Determine the key market profile levels (CEF Market Profile Day LVNs)
Added Arrow Size parameter