YPY EA Serena PRO
YPY EA Serena PRO – is an innovative multi-currency trading robot, which uses an adaptive scalping strategy in a calm market and performs automatic trading with real Take Profit and Stop Loss levels.
Unlike most scalping systems, this EA maintains the viability over the entire available tick history with an increased spread.
This EA is being constantly adjusted by the developer for short-term trading on the current market (over latest 36 trade months) through regular updates.
The "PRO" version of the YPY EA Serena PRO robot is recommended for multi-currency trading with the following instruments: GBPUSD (М15), EURCHF (M15), EURGBP(M15), EURJPY (M15), AUDJPY (M15), USDCAD (M15), USDJPY (М15).
This is a new product which is distributed temporarily free until it confirms stable positive results of trading on the developer's signal monitoring.
- Fully automated trading
- Optimization is not required
- Easy to use, no needless settings
- Protective real stop loss and take profit levels
Description of the Main Expert Advisor Settings
- AutoMM - system for automatic calculation of lot size based on the free equity, taking the deposit currency into account.
- High - high risk
- Medium - medium risk
- Low - low risk
- Minimum - minimum risk
- OFF - disables the automatic money management system and allows the user to customize the lot size manually using the Lot parameter
- Lot – fixed trading lot size (maximum value is 0.1)
- MinLeverage – minimum leverage size required for opening new orders
- MinMarginLevel – minimum margin level of the account as a percentage, which is required for opening new orders
- Slippage – maximum allowed slippage when opening orders
- GMTOffset - users are required to enter the actual shift of the trade server relative to GMT in hours
- MaxDrawdown – maximum total equity drawdown of all orders in the deposit currency. When this drawdown is reached, all orders on all instruments are closed (trading will be resumed on the next trading day)
- Testing, determining risks and instruments used for each new version of the EA is up to the user. It is recommended to check out the EA operation in the strategy tester of the terminal and on a demo account.
- The developer adapts the EA to short-term trading until the next update. Due to this, it is recommended to regularly follow the EA updates and always use the latest version. To update, it is sufficient to download the latest version of the EA and attach it to the chart instead of the older version. All previously opened orders will be maintained by the new version accordingly.
- The EA should be attached to charts of each traded instrument individually.
- The product does not comply with FIFO.
- Requirements for the trading conditions:
- Any broker and any account type (recommended: DMA, ECN, STP, NDD)
- Recommended leverage is 1:100 and higher
- Recommended deposit is $500 (cents for cent accounts) for trading 0.01 micro lot
IPA Investments LTD specializes in innovations of software in the sphere of trading both for own requirements and for implementation of tasks of corporate clients.
The new version is recommended for trading the following symbols: GBPUSD (М15), EURGBP(M15), EURJPY (M15), USDJPY (M15)
In order to improve trading, we have removed EURCHF, AUDJPY, USDCAD
If you have open orders in these symbols (EURCHF, AUDJPY, USDCAD), the new version will keep maintaining them, but will not serach for new entry points, so as to gradually complete all trades in this symbols on your account.
Now the EA outputs the statistics on execution of each order for closing and opening positions to the log (spread: xxx pips | slippage: xxx pips | speed execution: xxx msec).
With this data, users will be able to analyze in detail the conditions under which the EA generated an order and how it was actually executed by the broker.
An additional analyzer block has been implemented. It provides users with the ability to see the execution quality of the broker.
This will allow users to manually:
1. Evaluate and compare the actual quality of the trading at different brokers (trading servers).
2. Understand the reasons behind the differences in results of trading at different brokers (trading servers).
The analyzer block outputs the following information to the EA panel:
1. Spread size (current|maximum|average)
2. Speed of requests for order opening and closing execution by the trading server in milliseconds (latest|average)
3. Statistics on slippage in the number of operations (opening and closing, excluding the SL or TP triggers)
It shows the data on the number of operations with negative slippage, the number of operations with positive slippage, the total number of operations.
4. Statistics on slippage in the slippage amounts (opening and closing, excluding the SL or TP triggers)
It shows the data on the total amount of negative slippages, the total amounts of positive slippages, the final result of slippages (the sum of positive and negative slippages), the average slippage size.
The more positive slippages you see from your broker, the better it is for your trading.
If you always see only negative slippages, then it is a considerable reason to try trading at a different broker with market execution.
The slippage statistics is only to be considered on accounts with market execution (recommended account types: DMA, ECN, STP, NDD, etc)
We have also implemented a module for integration with a future version of the Check Your Broker analyzer (planned to be distributed for free after the update). This will allow users to perform a more detailed analysis, including viewing statistics on slippages when the SL or TP triggers.
Added new parameter: TradeMode= Trade/Pausetrade/Stoptrade
Trade – trading mode
Pausetrade – when this mode is enabled, the trading complex continues maintaining existing orders without looking for new entry points in order to progressively complete the trading on the account.
Stoptrade – when this mode is enabled, the trading complex immediately completes the trading by closing all of its orders.
Now the EA always opens a maximum of one order per instrument and does not open additional orders in the second half of the day on Friday.
All users, who prefer calm trading or who are not familiar with the product, are recommended to use the minimum risk AutoMM=Minimum.
A global update of the strategies is to be released soon.
Added support for additional account currencies.
Now the AutoMM system supports the following account currencies:
If quotes for the user's account currency are not available in the terminal, the currency is considered unknown and the AutoMM system will use a fixed rate 1USD=100 account currency units.
High - high risk
Medium - medium risk
Low - low risk
Minimum - minimum risk
OFF - disables the automatic money management system and allows the user to customize the lot size manually using the Lot parameter
This system automatically calculates the lot size based on the free equity, taking the deposit currency into account.
Each user must validate the calculation of the automatic lot size by testing in the strategy tester and/or using a demo account with the trading conditions of your broker.
The risk value (AutoMM parameter) or lot size (Lot parameter) set manually are also to be defined by each user individually by analyzing the maximum drawdown on different segments of the trading history.