EA ATS MAXI
Forex EA ATS_MAXI is a grid indicator EA.
Its strategy is based on searching for the market reversal movements. This task is handled by the built-in indicator which does not require tuning and optimization. An order is opened upon detecting an overbought/oversold area or other signals forecasting the change of the current trend.
EA ATS_MAXI uses fixed order open levels with a predefined step forming an order grid. The EA analyzes the current market parameters and adjusts trading volumes and take profit levels according to the main trend direction. The order grid can be closed by a total profit or a certain drawdown and a strong opposing trend signal.
- easy to set up and manage;
- no need to analyze the Forex market;
- no martingale;
- no hedging;
- no scalping;
- auto definition of four and five-digit trade servers.
- Trading terminal: MetaTrader 4.0.
- Recommended currency pairs: main Forex pairs (EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, ...).
- ТМ = M30.
- Leverage: 1:100 and higher.
- Account type: micro, mini or standard.
- Minimum initial lot = 0.01.
|up to 300 USD (300 Cent)||high|
|from 300 USD (300 Cent) to 1 000 USD (1 000 Cent)||medium|
|more than 1 000 USD (1 000 Cent)||small|
* Calculated when trading 1 symbol using the initial lot of 0.01.
- "===Money management (ММ)===" - ММ control block;
- FixedLots = 0.01 - fixed lot size (when auto lot is disabled);
- "===On/off auto-lot===" - initial lot auto calculation control block;
- MM_UseMoneyManagement = false - enable/disable initial lot auto calculation (disabled by default);
- MM_Lot = 0.01 - initial lot per each MM_Deposit;
- MM_Deposit = 1000.0 - for MM_Lot initial lot;
- Steps = 8 - fixed step when opening new orders when building a grid;
- MagicNumber = 898 - magic number to distinguish EA's own orders;
- Slippage = 3 - slippage;
- "===ATS_MAXI_v1.49===" - current EA version.
2. A limit on the number of orders in a grid.
3. Stop-trade revised (stop in currency removed, only in %% of deposit is available, works properly with any values, removed "unexpected" grid closure at a sharp price momentum).
4. EA coed optimized.
2. The default settings are identical to the ones of the EA working on the similarly-named signal.
"---Close all trades at a loss (in percent)---";
MaxRisk = 50;
* all orders are closed when drawdown equal to "MaxRisk" percentage of the deposit is reached.
"---Close all trades at a loss (in the currency of the account)---";
MaxLoss = 1000;
* all orders are closed when drawdown equal to "MaxRisk" currency units is reached.