Dark Paranox MT4 Page: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/41107
Dark Paranox is a fully automatic Expert Advisor for Scalping Trading and Intraday Trading. Dark Paranox is based on an artificial intelligence algorithm that allows to predict and anticipate the trading Signals that it uses. In this way, the expert advisor is able to get a very high-rate of winning trades.
The Expert was tested on the whole available historical period in GBPUSD with exceptional results. You can download the demo and test it yourself. My tests were performed with the real tick date with 99,90% accuracy, actual spread, additional slippage and High commission.
This Expert Advisor uses a special strategy. The default settings usually open a maximum of only 2 orders; The use of the news filter is recommended. In addition, too much settings are external, so that everyone can set the robot as they wish.
No experience is required to Download the robot.
- The Recommended Timeframe is H1. It is not recommended to use other timeframes for this robot, because they can only compromise the accuracy of the operations.
- The recommended pair is GBPUSD. no use this robot in other pairs.
- An Ecn broker is always recommended. Contact me if you need an advice on the most suitable broker.
- It is recommended to run the robot with the default settings or settings provided by the author
- The recommended Leverage is 1:30 or more and minimum deposit recommended starts from $500.
- A low latency vps is always recommended.
For further information regarding this expert advisor or for problems, we suggest you contact the author who will offer the maximum assistance.
The link to be included in the Web Request for the news filter is as follows: http://ec.forexprostools.com
Below you will find the complete installation video in case of difficulty.
Dark Paranox Settings
- Magic Number: ID number of the orders.
- Max Spread: maximum spread to trade.
Money Management Settings
- Lots: number of lots if the money management option is disabled.
- Money Management: if true enables the money management option.
- Risk Percent: if the money management option is enabled, it indicates the risk percentage.
- One Trade Bar: if true, robot can open only one trade for bar.
- Order Timeframe: Timeframe for Order Frequency.
- Alternation Opening Bars: Alternation of bars for opening.
- Monday: if true, Trading on this Day is allowed.
- Tuesday: if true, Trading on this Day is allowed.
- Wednesday: if true, Trading on this Day is allowed.
- Thursday: if true, Trading on this Day is allowed.
- Friday: if true, Trading on this Day is allowed.
- Saturday: if true, Trading on this Day is allowed.
- Sunday: if true, Trading on this Day is allowed.
- Allow Buy: if true, Ea can trade with buy orders.
- Allow Sell: if true, Ea can trade with sell orders.
- Max Orders: Maximum number of orders, for long and for short.
- Coefficient Grid Management: Position increase coefficient.
- Min Distance: Min Distance For new Position.
- One Trade Bar Grid: if true, robot can open only one trade for bar for grid orders.
- New Open Period: Timeframe for Grid Trades.
- Take Target: Coefficient Target.
- Stop Target: Coefficient Stop.
- Close Only End of Bar: if true, close Trade only at end of bar.
- Money limit: if true, close on Maximum monetary loss value.
- Every Microlot: if true, Monetary Loss Value is multiplied by Lots * 100
- Stop Trading When Hit: Stop Trading When Maximum Monetary Loss is Hit.
- Maximum Monetary Loss: Loss in Money for close all orders.
- Close In Percentage Loss: if true, close on loss Percentage Value.
- Stop Trading After Percentage Loss: Stop Trading When Loss Percentage is Hit.
- Loss Percentage: Loss in Percentage for close all orders.
Friday Close Settings
- Freezes All Friday: no position will be changed, the Ea is completely frozen.
- Freezes Hour: Starting hour.
- Close Friday: it makes it much more likely that we will not have orders in the weekend.
- Close Friday Hour: Time of the previous parameter.
- Forced Close Friday Night: Forced closure even if orders are at a loss.
- Forced Close Friday Hour: Time of the previous parameter.
- Custom Comment: personalized comment for each order
News Filter Settings
- Enable News Filter: if true enables news filter.
- Enable High Impact News: if true enables news filter on High impact news.
- Stop Minutes after High Impact News: Minutes after news for stop trading.
- Stop Minutes Before High Impact News: Minutes before news for stop trading.
- Enable Medium Impact News: if true enables news filter on Medium impact news.
- Stop Minutes after Medium Impact News: Minutes after news for stop trading.
- Stop Minutes Before Medium Impact News: Minutes before news for stop trading.
- Enable Low Impact News: if true enables news filter on Low impact news.
- Stop Minuts after Low Impact News: Minutes after news for stop trading.
- Stop Minuts Before low Impact News: Minutes before news for stop trading.
- Broker Gmt: Broker gmt. (usually 2 or 0).
- Show Button: Show Close All Button
- Custom Chart: if true, use my colors tastes.
- Minimum Trades: Minimum number of trades to have a Value in the custom Parameter
For other questions contact me
To Buy the FULL Ea Version and access to Live Trading, Link is as follows:
Frequent Answers Questions
How much is the minimum deposit required to run Dark Paranox?
Recommended 500 dollars. you can use cent account in some broker, with 5 dollars you can start to trade!
500 dollars for 0.01 lots. for example with 5000 dollars you can use 0.05. Alternatively you can easily use, Money Management true, with risk up to 5%
Dark Paranox can run backtest?
Yes it can do backtest, simply Install demo on your MT4 or MT5 and Start it.
How can I calculate the Stop Target?
The Stop Target is the distance in points, from the weighted average of the entry points of the currently open orders
How can I calculate the Risk Percentage?
Advice to test in backtest to measure your favorite Lots increase!
how can i do a backtest?
check Backtest Video above!
or read the guide below the videos.
Backtest Dark Paranox Tick Data Suite MT4 Test
MT4 Backtest Instructions
- Open the strategy tester, magnifying glass.
- Select Dark Paranox in Expert Advisor.
- Select Symbol GBPUSD in in the table.
- Select Test Timeframe H1
- Choose model every tick. the most accurate model. for the best possible result.
- Select the spread that you think is more real brokers usually have 12-17 for GBPUSD but Dark Paranox can work even with higher spreads. (20, if you need a broker with better spread, contact me, spread is very important for profitable trading)
- Click on Expert Properties, go to Testing "Initial Deposit" i Recommend 500. Keep long and short Trades.
- If you want to use compounding, go to Inputs -> Money management: "true" -> Risk Percent: from 1 to 5 (max risk recommended).
- After pressing ok, enter the dates you want to test. you can test without problems since 2003.
- The visual mode, if enabled, will allow you to see the past operations.
- Now look at the chart and Graph!
How can I Download Dark Paranox?
Go to your metatrader platform --> Login in MT4 or MT5 --> in Terminal --> Market --> Purchased --> Dark Paranox --> Download
Login in MT4 and MT5 platform i usually Click Here
How can I update Dark Paranox?
Go to your metatrader platform --> Login in MT4 or MT5 --> in Terminal --> Market --> Purchased --> Dark Paranox --> Update
If I load Expert Advisor on different currency pairs, does magic need to be changed to a different number ?
No you can use same magic number for all pairs.
do you have a live signal?
Yes this is my live signal!
Dark Paranox: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/msolito59 check my profile
INSTALLATION VIDEO Dark Paranox
Dark Paranox Price
Today: Special Price 490$
until 18/12: 590$
until 30/12: 690$
until 10/01: 790$
until 10/02: 890$
Final Price 999$
Dark Paranox Page: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/41107