Elliott Wave Trend-Basic Tutorial 1
Elliott Wave Trend provide you a lot of features for your trading. Of course many automatic analysis too. Elliott Wave Trend consists of the following features:
- Turning point strength
- Turning Point strength Indicator for multiple time frame scanning
- Automatic Wave Analysis with Template and Pattern Approach
- Manual Wave Analysis with Template and Pattern Approach
- Wave Analysis saving and sharing System
This tutorial is not necessarily covering everything. But this tutorial will try to give some intuition over the automatic Wave Analysis. Automatic Wave Analysis is based on the template and pattern approach described in the book: Financial Trading with Five Regularities of Nature (Scientific Guide to Price Action and Pattern Trading).
Steps to perform the automatic wave analysis.
For Automatic Wave Analysis, you can only perform with Impulse and Corrective Waves.
- Click either Impulse or Correct button
- Click any wave template in the sub window (i.e. small blue and red circles).
- Click Draw Line button.
- Use either position rule or Wave Score to accept and to reject your analysis.
- Your trading will be based on the levels and turning point projected from your analysis.
When you want to set any trading alert after you analysis, use our free Auto Chart Alert.
Here are the links for Elliott Wave Trend.
If you need more complete tutorial on this, visit this link: