1.0) Input Parameters of The EA
1. Lots Management
- LotsType: Select any of lots management type .
- EquityPercent: Lot is chosen automatically based on percentage of the equity.
- FixedLots: Fixed Lots.
- UseMarginPercent: Lot is chosen automatically based on percentage of the full margin value. example if you set 100% then EA open lots size based on 100% of free margin.
- XBalance: Lot will increase base XBalance amount. Calculate is (Your Current Balance/XBalance * LotsizePerXBalance = Your current lots size).
- LotsizePerXBalance: Lot size of XBalance.
2. EA Configurations
- TradeSignal: The trade signal represents the directional volatility needed to trade. Increase value for better performance and less trade.
- Limit: Distance to reverse in points.
- TakeProfit: TakeProfit (in points).
- StopLoss: StopLoss (in points).
- SmartStopLevel: if True, StopLoss will move every tick with profit. Example - You set stoploss at 30 points and your Buy trade Open at 1.19960 and stopLoss is 1.19930, if Price move 1 points at 1.19961, then stoploss move also 1 points at 1.19931
- MaxDurationToCloseOrder: Value in Minute for expire active orders. 0- mean disable.
- UseIndicator: Choose indicator type to filter signal. (By MA or Band)
- IndicatorPeriod: Indicator Period (MA or Band).
- ReverseSignal: if True, All signal will be reverse.
- TradeOnlyNewCandle: if True, One trade will open only per candle.
3. Break Event Setting
- Break Even On : Enable Break Event.
- BreakEvent Start: profit (distance from entry price to current price, in points) when the break even is activated.
- BreakEvent Stop: distance from entry price to which the stop loss is moved
4. Trailing Stop Setting
- Trailing On : Enable Trailing Stop.
- Trailing Stop (0 - disable): distance from entry price (in points) when the trailing stop is activated.
- Trailing Step: Step (in points) of trailing stop.
6. Time Configurations
- GMT Mode: Select any of GMT offset mode of the broker server time.
- Auto GMT (not for tester!): Automatic GMT adjustment (recommended);
- Manual GMT offset: Manual GMT correction, used for backtests..
- OpenMinute: EA operation start minute.
- Trade Open Time: Trade open time.
- Trade End Time: Trade close time.
- Friday End Time: Trade close time only for Friday.
- MondayTrade to FridayTrade: True/False for weekly days of trade.
7. Filter News Time
- Enable News Filter: If true, EA will not trade below following time (What you set in TimeFromTill inputs). This is basically for avoid open trade at super volatility news time (Like NON Farm Payroll, Interest rate)
- Non_Farm_Day: Set News days, it is Months of the day. if you set value zero EA Auto Calculate only Non-Farm Day. Example your news date is 12-Dec-2017, So just put here Day of The Month 12 when your month December.
- TimeFromTill: Time range to avoid open trade like "10:00 - 20:00". Format like HH:MM - HH:MM. Don't change format, others format will not work.
7. Basic Configurations
- Maximum Spread: Maximum spreads limit. 0- mean disable.
- MaximumStopLevel - Maximum stop level. 0- mean disable.
- CloseOrderOnSpread: Delete pending order if Spreads reach Max Spreads.
- ECNBroker- If true, EA place order first then set StopLoss (Broker which not allow place order with StopLoss).
- EmailAlert: Active email alert.
- PushAlert: Active mobile alert.
- Slippage: Maximum slippage value.
- MagicNumber: Magic Number.
- MagicNumber: Trade comment.
7. Equity Guardian
- MaxLossPercent: Set loss in percentage. 0-mean disable.
- MaxProfitPercent: Set Profit in percentage. 0-mean disable.
- AfterMaxLossORProfit: What EA Do after MaxLoss or MaxProfit hit.
- None: Nothing Do.
- Push_EA_For_X_Minutes: EA will stop for (PushMinutes) after MaxLoss or MaxProfit hits.
- Push_EA_Until_Restart: EA will stop till EA's remove from chart after MaxLoss or MaxProfit hits.
- PushMinutes- Minutes for Push EA.
- DailyMaxLossPercent: EA will stop trade Daily Loss reach this level.
- DailyMaxProfitPercent: EA will stop trade Daily Profit reach this level.
- HaltTradeBelowBalance: Ea stop if your current balance below this level. 0- mean disable.
7. Advanced Hedge
- ActiveHedge: Active Loss Recovery mechanism. When active it will using hedge trade Instead of StopLoss. This tool to turn losing trades into winning trades by using a smart "back-and-forth" hedging mechanism.
For Details understand how Loss recovery work, Read our Zone Recovery EA Introduction
- HedgeGAP : Recovery GAPS.
- HedgeProfit: Hedge profit in Currency. When you have both initial and hedge trade active, EA fellow this takeprofit.
- MaxHedgeOrder: Max Hedge Order.
- LotType: Hedge lots type.
- MultipleLots: Multiple lot sizing (compared to last opened trade).
- AddLots: Value of Add Lots. Example: EA want to open a sell hedge order then lots calculation will be (Total Buys Lots - Total Sell Lots = Result Lots+Add Lots).
MT4 version - https://goo.gl/KSm2KM
MT5 version - https://goo.gl/BPBEbC