MultiCurrencyEA is a day trading trend follower. It will compare each other symbols' power to find the trading opportunities. The dashboard shows symbol information, trends, candidate strategy. Void Sell or Void Buy will show if Disable AutoTrading.
- Autoselect USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CHF, CAD. Total 21 symbols to trade
- Works on any timeframe and chart
- Dynamic StopLoss, TakeProfit, Lots and Trailing Stop
- Estimate StopLoss, the amount of money a user may lose
- Dashboard shows symbol information (Spreads, StdDev, Swap, TickValue, MarginReq) and candidate option of Buy or Sell
- Loss breaking system (considers recent 5 orders, if 3 orders are loss-making, RiskFactor is reduced, 4 above will place min Lot)
- Users can customize MultiCurrencyEA parameters (SuspendEAPeriod, MaxOrders, TrainingOrders, ForexMarket RiskFactor, Parabolic SAR minutes, ...etc)
- Naming patterns support: EURUSD, EURUSDm, EURUSDi, EURUSD., EURUSD.., EUR.USD, EUR/USD, EURUSD.stp, EURUSDct, EURUSD.G, EURUSD+, EURUSDpro, EURUSD.t
- Account currency support: USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CHF, CAD
- Initial funds require 500 USD, small funds may set a higher RiskFactor
MetaTrader 4 built-in Strategy Tester is unable to test MultiCurrencyEA.
Do NOT enable AutoTrading, unless MultiCurrencyEA pass your forward test.
Open parameters, chance to fine-tune MultiCurrencyEA!
StdDev issue (if some Symbol's StdDev = 0, wait for another running time or refresh that chart manually).
Only 1 5 15 30 60 240 1440 minutes are supported.
2. Added Hedge mode
3. Added Raise mode
4. Adjusted indicators' strategy
2. Added MACD indicator in AutoTrading
2. Adjusted ratio to 0.618
3. Added ATR indicator information for currency pairs
4. Added Volumes information for currency pairs
2. Added PairScore function (based on StdDev, TickValue, MarginReq, the higher PairScore means the higher trading chance)
3. Added estimate StopLoss of manual order
4. Adjusted ratio to 0.5
Reduced funds require from 500 USD to 200 USD
Adjusted ratio to 0.62
Adjusted alert counter
Improved Parabolic SAR indicator function