Dashboard Super Currency Strength MT5
There is Demo version of this panel Dashboard Super Currency Strength MT5 Demo in my product list, please try it out to get familiar with all functionalities for free, LINK.
MT4 version: LINK
The Dashboard Super Currency StrengthMT5 gives you a quick visual guide to which currencies are strong, and which ones are weak over the user-defined 3 time-frames. With the combination of usage of the 3 Currency Strength Meters in one dashboard, you are able to:
- Have 28 pairs under control with one dashboard.
- Monitor price movement, identify possible trend based on currency strength gap of two currencies on 3 time-frame.
- Provide trading signals based on the CSM (currency Strength Meter) selected.
- Manage order automatically once signal are generated.
- Monitor your positions easily with one glance to know status of all trading pairs.
- user-defined trading session: total 3 sessions can be set for auto-trade
- Option for auto-trade
- Selection of pairs (symbols) to trade: you can choose which pair(s) to trade
- user-defined dashboard position
- Very easy to adjust the indicator parameters
- Very easy and handy to use
Refer to screenshot 1
Make sure completing the following action items to make this dashboard working.
Important Action Items before Using Dashboard
- For the first time loading Dashboard, it may take 3-5 minutes to download historical data. For subsequent loading, it only takes a few seconds.
- Make sure you have all 28 symbols in Symbol window (if your broker offers 28 pairs).
- To make your dashboard looks clear and neat, it’s better to apply the black template. Please refer to screenshot 3.
- Use Reverse Mode:
- No: all candle green ->buy; all candle red ->sell
- Yes: all candle green ->sell; all candle red ->buy
- Use AutoTrade:
- Send Alert upon Signal (Refer to entry rule)
- Send Notification upon Signal (Refer to entry rule)
- Single pair take-profit in pips
- Single pair stop-loss in pips
- Use CSM1/2/3
- CSM Timeframe of CSM1/2/3
- CSM limit of CSM1/2/3
- Magic Number
- Lot Size:
- Basket take-profit in $
- Basket stop-loss in $
- Max Spread: once spread exceeds max spread, no order will be sent.
- Trading Session: if time is out of session, no order will be sent
- Close all trades after session(s)
- Yes: all active (open) position(s) will be closed when session closed
- No: no active (open) position(s) will be closed when session closed
- Note that: starting and ending time is your computer/local time, not server time
- Use Session1
- Session1 Start Time
- Session1 End Time
- Session1comment: comment of each order
- Use Session2
- Session2 Start Time
- Session2 End Time
- Use Session3
- Session3 Start Time
- Session3 End Time
- Non-stop session is active if Use Session 1, 2, and 3 are all selected as false.
- Time-Frame of new chart
- Suffix: suffix string of your symbol. i.e.: your symbol is ‘EURUSDx’ instead of ‘EURUSD’, input ‘x’ in suffix cell, leave prefix cell blank
- Prefix: prefix string of your symbol
- X_axis: dashboard x position
- Y_axis: dashboard y position
Please refer to screenshot 6 to 9.
- Pair Tick Button: Click once to active the corresponding pair for trading. Click once more to de-active.
- Pair Symbol Button:
- Click on button to open a corresponding new window chart
- All: select all 28 pairs
- None: clear all selected pairs
- EUR: select all EUR pairs, like EURUSD, EURJPY…
- Same rules applies to USD, GBP, JPY... buttons
If you have any customized request and/or suggestion, please feedback to me.