Kangaroo EA is adjusted for AUDUSD.
- Lot – the volume of trading orders, if the value is "0.0" then the volume is calculated according to the risk in percentage of the Deposit;
- StopLoss – the value of stop loss;
- ZeroProfit – number of points after which the stop loss is moved to breakeven;
- Spread – spread;
- Risk – risk as a percentage of the Deposit for automatic calculation of trade volume;
- Slip – the maximum price deviation at the opening of trading positions;
- UseTrailing – enable / disable trailing stop; do not change this;
- TrailingStart – the distance, in points, after which trailing stop is enabled;
- TrailingNext – the value of the next trailing stop in pips.
The EA is configured for h1 AUDUSD with a minimum of 100 units and 5 digits. For 4 digits, you need to reduce the number of zeros. Example: for five-digit prices - 100, for four-digit prices - 10.
Remember that Forex trading implies a high degree of risk. Do not invest money that can badly influence the balance of your life.
The EA constantly adjusts to the current market situation.
Now you can adjust parameters under your trade system.
The EA automatically detects the type of quotes for the account: 4-digit or 5-digit.
You only need to configure the parameter Spread, the spread of Your pair.