Make it Work
This EA is made for M5 timeframe. There is no Martingale, but it is checking the balance to make larger trades when it reaches higher and higher and higher.
The following parameters can be set:
- Name shown in comments – this is the name you can see in your comments field of MT4. Default is Make It Work
- Risk of Equity to trade – set the number to count how much to trade. Try it out in the Strategy tester to get a nice amount for your balance
- StopLoss Level – set the stop loss. Default is 100. I prefer having some space to stretch out before turning back again.
- One start stop level – This one is set to control indicators used in the EA. It is making some mathematical and then use this number to decide when to start and when to take profit. Default is set to 100.
- One start stop level – This one is also set to control indicators used in the EA. But the other side. It is making some mathematical and then use this number to decide when to start and when to take profit. Default is set to -100.
- Magic Number – That one is to set the magic number so it won't mix up with other EA's running the same pair.
The screenshot is showing the EA working from January 1st, 2015 until December 1st, 2015 which was the date of the 2.0 release. It is pretty impressive.
After Release 3.0 you can now set more of the parameters to control things if you like.
So, get your own copy and Make it Work!
You can change the name used in the comments field now.
You can set the Stop Loss and also a top and low level. These are used to control some of the indicators used. Both when to trade and when to close a trade.
Set the risk based on the Equity. Just try a level you like in the strategy tester to see how this is working to find a level that suits your personal trading style.
I really like this EA myself and I really hope you like it as well.