Mission Automate Demo MT5
This is a graphical strategy builder. The way it is supposed to be.
Turn your trading strategies and ideas into Expert Advisors without writing a single line of code.
Generate mql source code files with a few clicks and get your fully functional Expert Advisors, which are ready for live execution, strategy tester and cloud optimization.
This is a DEMO version. It has the following limitations:
- Schemes and snippets cannot be imported from a file
- Every time the EA restarts (e.g. when MetaTrader restarts) all schemes, snippets and other EA data are removed
- All user created schemes and snippets are removed at random moments
The full version of the product is available here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/2464
More information about the product, including some real life EAs creation examples can be found in the article: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/4951
Mission Automate is a "Do It Yourself" solution which converts a complicated process of robots programming into a game.
There are limited options for those who have no programming skills and cannot create their trading solutions in the MQL language.
Now, with Mission Automate, anyone can create Expert Advisors and other tools using simple and intuitive graphical interface.
Build a system by simply dragging its elements/components into a scheme and connecting them with links.
After a scheme is built, it can be either executed live or converted into MQL source code file for further testing in the strategy tester or optimizing its parameters.
- 100+ elements for building all types of trading robots and trade management tools to automate your routine. Including:
- All standard MetaTrader technical indicators
- Element for using custom indicators
- Elements for opening/closing/modifying trades or group of trades which pass certain filters (Magic, Symbol, Profit, Comment, etc.)
- Placing/canceling/modifying pending orders
- Trade management elements: Lot Calculator, Breakeven, Trailing Stop
- Access to the history of trades (information on closed deals)
- Elements for retrieving various information on price history
- Last tick data for any specified symbol
- Various arithmetic operations and price transformations
- Logical operations
- Time operations
- Various information on symbols
- Account information (Balance, Equity, Free Margin, etc.)
- Notification elements: Alert, Log, Email, Push Notification and Chart Comment
- Elements for creating input parameters visible in the EA settings and optimizable in the strategy tester
- Built-in Templates or examples, which illustrate how different elements can be used for building different strategies. Including:
- Moving Averages Crossover
- RSI Levels
- Parabolic SAR Setting
- Range Breakout
- Reversing Martingale
- Working with custom indicators
- Closing trades group on total profit
- Create Snippets for most frequently used combinations of elements, which can be later copied into other strategies/schemes
- Export/import schemes into files
- English, Spanish and Russian localizations
- Built-in descriptions for all elements and parameters
- A single solution for both MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 platforms: Mission Automate allows you to create both mq4 and mq5 files from any of the platforms. So you can test your strategies using all the power of MetaTrader 5 tester and optimization cloud and then run them live on your MetaTrader 4 account.
There is only one input parameter in Mission Automate: Mission ID # which should be set unique for every instance running in the same terminal (in case you need to run multiple instances of the EA at the same time).
Not all strategies can be created with Mission Automate. Some strategies cannot be created automatically.
I am a professional developer with 6+ years of MQL programming experience and 1000+ performed job orders as a freelancer.
Now my full time job is to create professional solutions for traders.
* Fixed an issue which caused wrong Trades Group filtering by Comment in some cases.
* Filling type now is detected automatically. Corresponding parameters has been removed from all trading elements