SFE Fire and Forget S1
This is a Fire and Forget System (F&F S1). No external parameters, no need to optimize.
Do you want a solid system but you don't have or don't want to spend a lot of hours optimizing and changing the parameters regularly for adapting to the condition of every moment? The SFE Fire and Forget System 1 will help you.
The system uses simple but smart Price Action setups to enter the trade, and simple but smart management of the open orders, which don't need to be optimized because they work in all kind of markets along the years, this is the reason for selecting them.
This is not a tuned system, the good performance over past years with the few rules that the expert manages, are the best guarantee to have a real chance of good performance in the future.
Pairs and Timeframes
The pairs recommended are in the Pair_List parameter, and the these pairs in the different timeframes are handled using only one M5 chart
- No risk of narrow markets. The signals are triggered on active market hours, when the pairs have best liquidity and spread conditions.
- No martingale, grid, hedge techniques.
- No scalp, works on all brokers. The system has enough wide stop loss and take profit, and isn't dependent of spread or slippage issues. The trades last from some minutes to few days. Anyway, ECN with good spread brokers are recommended to maximize the performance.
- Doesn't get trapped in news gap. Some signals are launched after news, but only at the beginning of the next bar, avoiding the gaps that often produce the 'news' bar.
- Real correlation between tester and real operations. You will notice a big similarity of the operation in the tester and in live account. The programming of the expert has put special attention on that.
- Lightweight CPU consumer. The system only runs the first tick of a new bar.
- Broker_Server_GMT_Winter : Enter the GMT offset of your broker in the winter period (not DST).
- Broker_Adapt_GMT_On_DST_Period : Enter 'yes' if your broker changes the GMT offset, in the DST period.
- Pairs_List. The list of pairs to trade. You must use the semicolon character (;) to separate the pairs selected. The expert will process all the list of pairs from one M5 chart. (Applies only in live trading. In the backtest, the expert trades the selected pair)
- Fixed_Order_Size. Order size in lots. Used if the parameter 'BALANCE_FOR_EVERY_001_Lots' is zero.
- Balance_For_Every_001_Lots. If you set here a value > 0, for example 1000, the size of the trade will be 0.01 lots for every 1000 of balance.
- Autolot_Balance_Percentage. Define the percentage of your account balance to assign (value between 0-200.0).
- Apply_FIFO_Compliant. set 'yes' ONLY if your account is FIFO compliant (and launch only in 1 timeframe).
- Order_Comment. Define the value of the order comment. Special key words: #period #magic
- 'single chart mode pair/tf' now enabled. Control all the pairs/tf from only 1 M5 chart
- FIFO option added
* error checking the mt4 version fixed.
- The hours to open trades are defined internally (optional).
- Autolot calculation improved
- Custom order comment has been implemented
- Easy definition of the GMT offset of the broker
- filter out some bad setups
- Revision of recommended pairs and timeframes. Visit the signal page to see this recommendation
- autolot only supports EURUSD from now. Other portfolio combinations must be studied and handled manually.
- autolot risk management has changed. Now is handled through the level_of_risk parameter.
- the recommendation of other pairs than the EURUSD may change along the time. Follow the signal page to see other recommended pairs on certain moment.
- this allow to get better results with other pairs than in previous versions. The new recommended pairs added to EURUSD 5/15/30 that comes with this version are (pair and timeframe):
GBPUSD 5/15, XAUUSD 5/15/30 and USDCHF, EURGBP, EURAUD, EURCAD 5.
(Check the expert inputs tab to see the recommended size of the recommended portfolios)
- Improvements in the management of the trades in order to reduce the relative drawdown
- FIFO accounts now supported (see FIFO_enabled parameter)