- Comments (18)
- What's new
White Bull EA uses neural networks and searches for trades based on lower lows and higher highs with a very sophisticated and advanced algorithm.
■ 1ST FUNCTION: FULL AUTO MODE(Semi auto is OFF)
-Once the EA detects the entry it opens a position.
-After that it will close it if the conditions are met or if needed it will open new ones to help it.The distance will vary between the positions as many conditions will affect the new entries.
-Two algorithms and inputs for TAKE PROFIT will applied for better performance.
-You can use also Stop Loss if you are kind of non risky trader.
-TWO LEVELS of activity. ( 1 FOR MORE ACTIVITY in trading) ■ ■ : this input almost DOUBLES UP the number of positions !!!
■ 2ND FUNCTION:SEMI AUTO(Semi auto is ON)
-By clicking the ON button the EA stops searching for entry.
-You,the USER, MUST click on the Sell line or Buy line buttons.
-When you click on them ,a red line will appear on top of the current price and a blue one on the bottom.
-You can DRAG THEM where you want the EA to engage.When the price will be above the red line it will start selling.
-When the price will be below the blue line it will start buying.
-Button for showing Pivots to help (optional) for possible reversal points.
After the first trade,the EA will behave EXACTLY AS THE FULL AUTO MODE.Meaning,you do not do ANYTHING!!!
Set the lines where you believe it is the best place and go to sleep or go to coffee!!!
Suggestion for SEMI AUTO:
■ HOW TO TEST:
IF you want to test the EA fast BUT WITHOUT SEMI AUTO you must set at 5000 the below input:
''SET to 5000 for NON visual Testing''.
- 1200$ balance or MORE.THE MORE THE BETTER ALWAYS in FOREX!
- ALL FOREX PAIRS
- 5M or 15M.(I prefer 5M)
- Different magic number for different charts.
■ WHAT YOU MUST NOT DO IF YOU PURCHASE THE EA:
1.Do not place other indicators in same chart.
2.Do not tile the windows.
- SET to 5000 for NON visual Testing: Set this value to 5000 if you want to test the EA faster and with no visualization.
- Starting Lot:The starting lot
- Multiplier Martingale:The multiplier of the positions after the 1st.
- Max Lot:The max lot size a position can have.
- Stop Loss:The stop Loss.
- Min Distance:The minimum distance in pips between the positions.
- Max Sell:The maximum sell positions.
- Max Buy:The maximum buy positions.
- Min TP in pips when there are 3 or more positions open:The minimum take profit in pips for more than 3 positions open.(by minimum ,means that many times,based on the entries the take profit might be higher.)
- Min TP in Money if only 2 positions are open:The minimum take profit in money when there are only two positions open. (by minimum ,means that many times,based on the entries the take profit might be higher.)
- Enable Overlap after X positions:After how many open positions will the EA enable the overlap(close one loosing position with one winning)
- Close all when loss is greater than x percent:Close all position when the loss exceeds the %of equity.
- Level of activity: 1 FOR More activity,2 for Less.