Line Crossing Alert 4
The Expert Advisor notifies that a price has crossed a line on the chart.
It handles two types of lines - horizontal line and a trendline. The number of lines is unlimited.
- prefix of signal line - prefix of object (line) names processed by the indicator. If the parameter is empty, it handles all object types: horizontal lines and trendlines.
- price Mode - price type (bid or ask).
- timeout - crossing alert timeout.
- number of repeats - the limit of crossing alert repeats.
- number of comment lines - the number of lines in a comment.
- SMS alerts sending flag - enable SMS alerts.
SHIFT+A - show/hide the EA settings.
SHIFT+1 — Brief trading report for the current symbol.
SHIFT+2 — Brief trading report for all symbols.
SHIFT+3 — Brief trading report for all but the current symbols.
SHIFT+4 — summary report on account activity.
SHIFT+5 — summary report on trading days (all symbols).
SHIFT+6 — summary report on trading days (current symbol).
SHIFT+M - open a margin grid in a separate window.
SHIFT+I - Account Information.
SHIFT+S - Symbol Information.
Successive pressing of:
- Ctrl followed by "I" shows Account Information.
- Ctrl followed by "S" shows Symbol Information.
- Ctrl followed by "M" opens the margin change grid in a separate window.
Ctrl+1 — for the current symbol;
Ctrl+2 — for all symbols;
Ctrl+3 — for all except current symbol.
Parameters are now configured in a separate interactive menu.