Tiks ATR 4
The Average True Range (ATR) indicator drawn using a tick chart.
After launching it, wait for enough ticks to come.
- ATR Period - number of single periods used for the indicator calculation.
- The number of ticks to identify Bar - number of single ticks that form OHLC.
- Price levels count - number of displayed price levels (no levels are displayed if set to 0 or a lower value).
- price mode - choice of prices under calculation (can be bid, ask or average).
- Сalculated bar - number of bars for the indicator calculation.