CAP Gold Albatross EA MT5
- MEETALGO LLC
- Version: 4.7
- Updated: 1 April 2023
The MeetAlgo Gold Albatross EA MT5 is a pure mathematical scalper that trades tick data aggressively. It implements a simple and universal trading strategy which can be applied to any instrument.
- Fully automated trading 24/5.
- No need in a large initial deposit.
- Always uses Stop Loss to protect capital.
- Position trailing stop is used.
- Both a fixed lot and a free margin percentage are used.
- Ability to set time limitations for the EA operation.
Caution is advised. In order to be profitable with this EA, you need the following:
- A good broker with low slippage.
- Low spreads (recommended: EURUSD spreads below 5 points).
- Default Setting are optimize for EURUSD 1 Minute Timeframe
- Low stops level (recommended: stop level 0 points).
- Latency of VPS / hosting must be below 4ms (recommended: use MQL5 hosting).
- Small spread significantly increases the EA's efficiency.
- Use only five-digit accounts.
For correct robot operation, it is important to have a good communication channel for connection with the broker server. Therefore, it is recommended to use the VPS chosen based on the closest location to the broker to achieve the lowest possible ping, which provides better conditions for the robot to place orders.
It is important backtest CAP Gold Albatross EA with the simulation coefficient of not less than 99%. Some brokers have a significant delay in triggering of stops and orders, which is critical to any trading.
- Lots Management
- LotsType - Select any of lots management type.
- EquityPercent - Lot is chosen automatically based on percentage of the equity.
- FixedLots - Fixed Lots.
- UseMarginPercent - Lot is chosen automatically based on percentage of the full margin value. For example, if you set 100% then EA open lots size based on 100% of free margin.
- XBalance - Lot will increase based on XBalance amount. Calculated as (Your Current Balance/XBalance * LotsizePerXBalance = Your current lots size).
- LotsizePerXBalance - Lot size of XBalance.
- UseIndicator- Choose indicator type to filter signal.
- Filter Trade- Choose additional trade filter.
- TakeProfit - Take Profit (in points).
- StopLoss - Initial Stop Loss (in points).
- TradeSignal- The trade signal represents the directional volatility needed to trade. Increase value for better performance and less trade.
- Limit- Distance to reverse in points.
- SmartStopLevel - if True, StopLoss will move every tick with profit.
- MaxDurationToCloseOrder - Value in Minute for expire active orders.
- IndicatorPeriod - Indicator Period (MA or Band).
- ReverseSignal - if True, All signal will be reverse.
- TradeOnlyNewCandle- if True, One trade will be open only one candle.
- Active Break Even - True/False.
- Active Trailing - True/False.
- Configure your trading time.
- MaximumSpread - Maximum spreads limit.
- MaximumStopLevel - Maximum stop level.
- CloseOrderOnSpread - Delete pending order if Spreads reach Max Spreads.
- ECNBroker- If true, EA place order first then set StopLoss (Broker which not allow place order with StopLoss).
- Slippage - Maximum slippage value.
- Magic - Magic Number.
Mohammad Ali, technical analyst and speculator, software engineer and founder of MeetAlgo LLC.