Demand And Supply Diagram MT4
The balance of supply and demand is a simple and effective market analysis method.
The supply and demand diagram can show you in advance, even before the trend reversal, where the supply ends and the demand is already emerging, where the demand ends and the supply is emerging, while substantially increasing the probability of a deal.
The indicator generates four main signals:
- ND - no demand.
- NS – no supply.
- ED – excess demand (the culmination of supply according to VSA theory).
- ES – excess supply (the culmination of demand according to VSA theory).
The indicator also remembers and analyzes the sequence of these signals, determines optimal areas for entering the market and shows an additional text message "buy area" or "sell area". It is recommended to make a final entry decision based on signals from at least two timeframes, including the current and a higher one.
Indicator operation features
Volumes are displayed in percentages.
The indicator builds a supply and demand diagram for each chart period.
On the M1 period it is a chart for the last 15 minutes (15 candlesticks), for M5 it is the last hour (12 candlesticks), for M15 it is the last four hours (16 candlesticks), for M30 it is the last eight hours (16 candlesticks), for H1 - the last day (24 candlesticks), for H4 - the last week (30 candlesticks), for D1 - for the last month (22 candlesticks), for W1 - the last quarter (13 candlesticks), MN - the last year (12 candlesticks).
The TfShift variable shifts the applied period, so that the diagram becomes more extended and detailed.
On the M1 period it is a chart for the last hour (60 candlesticks), for M5 it is the last 4 hours (48 candlesticks), for M15 it is the last 8 hours (32 candlesticks), for M30 it is the last day (48 candlesticks), for H1 - the last week (120 candlesticks), for H4 - the last month (132 candlesticks), for D1 - for the last quarter (66 candlesticks), for W1 - the last year (52 candlesticks), MN - the diagram will not be drawn.
The full recalculation of the diagram is performed once a minute, when a new candlestick opens on the M1 timeframe. A signal is checked on each tick.
You can scroll the chart and view its historic diagram and signals.
The indicator is suitable for operation on any trading instrument.
- Alerts – enables/disables additional showing of indicator signals in the alert window.
- Advise - enables/disables trading tips.
- TfShift – shift of the applied period.
- Position location of the diagram along rice and time axes. Auto, OnTop (at the op of the chart window), OnBottom (at the bottom of the chart window).
- Volumes – type of volumes, tick or real if provided by the broker.
- LowLevelValue – below this value the volume will be considered as low, in percent.
- HighLevelValue - above this value the volume will be considered as high, in percent.
The remaining inputs refer to line color and width settings, and their purpose is clear from their names.