ACB Breakout Arrows
The ACB Breakout Arrows indicator provides a crucial entry signal in the market by detecting a special breakout pattern. The indicator constantly scans the chart for a settling momentum in one direction and provide the accurate entry signal right before the major move. Get streaks of winning trades using the entry signal provided by this indicator.
- No Repaint!
- Stop loss and Take Profit levels are provided by the indicator.
- Suitable for Day Traders, Swing Traders, and Scalpers.
- Optimized algorithm to increase the accuracy of signals.
- Pre-calculated risk-reward on each trade.
- Lot size suggestion using pre-defined risk % on each trade.
- Special level to facilitate the Breakeven move or scalping target(Quick Profit Line).
Use our FREE indicator "ACB Trade Filter" to filter out the trades that are against the Trend and Market sentiment.
- Strong Buy: Up Arrow + Green Histogram + Bullish Trend.
- Strong Sell: Down Arrow + Red Histogram + Bearish Trend.
- Avoid a trade if the histogram is Gray and Trend is Sideways.
“The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary.” – Alexander Elder
Recommended Pairs and Time Frame
A complete list of Pairs and Time-frame along with the optimized input parameters is available here - Quick Guide(PDF)
The optimization has been carried out using a specific trading strategy based on this indicator. It doesn’t necessarily mean that the set of inputs provided in this PDF are best amongst all. You can experiment with your inputs and findings.
If you are using our indicator with your own trading strategy or you are not aware of the concept of optimization then you don’t need to follow the recommended settings at all. Default settings are more than good for most of the traders.
- History Bars: Number of bars to consider for Indicator's calculation.
- Signal Sensitivity: Choose the Arrow's Sensitivity (signal strength).
- Bars for SL: Numbers of bars to consider for Stop loss calculation.
- Display Information: Show/Hide the signal information on top left corner of the chart.
- Lot Size Information: Show/Hide the lot size calculation for the last signal.
- Risk per trade: Risk percentage on each trade.
- Show Target Lines: Show/hide the SL, TP and Quick profit levels on the chart.
- Show Max Profit: Show/Hide Max. Profit line: The Maximum Favorable Excursion in Pips for the latest signal.
- Alert Settings: Display box, Email, Push notifications and Sound alerts are available.
For EA developers
Use the following code to import the indicator into an Expert Advisor:
double Buy_Signal = iCustom(NULL,0,"Market/ACB Breakout Arrows",0,1);
double Sell_Signal = iCustom(NULL,0,"Market/ACB Breakout Arrows",1,1);
if(iCustom(NULL,0,"Market/ACB Breakout Arrows",2,1)!=0)Buy_Stoploss = iCustom(NULL,0,"Market/ACB Breakout Arrows",2,1);
if(iCustom(NULL,0,"Market/ACB Breakout Arrows",3,1)!=0)Sell_Stoploss = iCustom(NULL,0,"Market/ACB Breakout Arrows",3,1);
// Fetching targets from the chart
Quick Profit = NormalizeDouble(ObjectGetDouble(0,"FirstTarget",OBJPROP_PRICE),Digits);
First Target = NormalizeDouble(ObjectGetDouble(0,"Target1",OBJPROP_PRICE),Digits);
Final Target = NormalizeDouble(ObjectGetDouble(0,"Target2",OBJPROP_PRICE),Digits);
- Ability to change the location of display information(corner).
- Changeable style and width for the target lines.
- Entry, SL, QP, TP1 and TP2 added to the alerts.
- Minor change in labels and bugs fixed.
- Removed a bug related to the alerts.
- Minor change in informational text and labels.