- Reviews (35)
- Comments (501)
- What's new
ACB Breakout Arrows
The ACB Breakout Arrows indicator provides a crucial entry signal in the market by detecting a special breakout pattern. The indicator constantly scans the chart for a settling momentum in one direction and provide the accurate entry signal right before the major move.
MT5 Version is available here https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/23373
- Stoploss and Take Profit levels are provided by the indicator.
- Comes with a MTF Scanner dashboard which tracks the breakout signals across all the time-frames.
- Suitable for Day Traders, Swing Traders, and Scalpers.
- Optimized algorithm to increase the accuracy of signals.
- Special level to facilitate the Breakeven move or scalping target(Quick Profit Line).
- Performance analysis metrics such as win/loss, success rate, avg. profit etc.
- No Repaint.
- Use ACB Trade Filter indicator to filter out the low probability trades.
- Strong Buy: Up Arrow + Green Histogram + Bullish Trend.
- Strong Sell: Down Arrow + Red Histogram + Bearish Trend.
- Avoid a trade if the histogram is Gray and Trend is Sideways.
(optional) - Use KT Support and Resistance Levels to avoid trade entry around a significant support/resistance level. Such trade entries can immediately turn negative and lead to unnecessary losses.
“The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary.” – Alexander Elder
- History Bars: Number of bars to consider for Indicator's calculation.
- Signal Sensitivity: Choose the Arrow's Sensitivity (signal strength).
- Bars for SL: Numbers of bars to consider for Stop loss calculation.
- Show Target Lines: Show/hide the SL, TP and Quick profit levels on the chart.
- Performance Analysis: Show/hide the performance analysis elements included the profit trend line for each signal.
- Alert Settings: Display box, Email, Push notifications and Sound alerts are available.
- fixed the decimal precision for ASX200.
- added Max. Profit value in the performance analysis statistics.
- minor changes in the alerts.
- source code optimization.
- source code optimization
- bugs removal
- added old-style text information instead of the moveable panel.
- Old display information has been removed.
- Some other information has been removed which is not beneficial anymore.
- Source code optimization for faster execution.
- Ability to change the location of display information(corner).
- Changeable style and width for the target lines.
- Entry, SL, QP, TP1 and TP2 added to the alerts.
- Minor change in labels and bugs fixed.
- Removed a bug related to the alerts.
- Minor change in informational text and labels.