Razor scalper is a fully automated scalping Expert Advisor based on price level breakthroughs. The EA does not use indicators. Each entry point is calculated using an advanced entry filter based on price chart movement analysis. All trading positions are controlled by a tight hidden stop order allowing you to minimize a drawdown and protect the deposit. A profit is fixed by the dynamic stepwise algorithm allowing the EA to take a maximum profit. The EA allows selecting either a fixed trading lot or using an auto lot based on the maximum acceptable drawdown specified in the settings. I recommend using VPS and a reputable ECN broker with a low spread and fast order execution for better trading results.
- Dynamic profit fixing algorithm.
- Money management system.
- Hidden tight stop order.
- Low drawdown.
- No martingale, no grid, no arbitrage.
- Indicators are not used.
- Easy to set up.
- Platform: MT4.
- Symbols: EURUSD H1, H4.
- Minimum deposit: $100.
- Leverage: 1:300-1:500.
- ECN account with fast execution and low spreads.
- VPS hosting is recommended.
- Lot - fixed trading lot if MoneyManagement = false.
- MoneyManagement - trading lot recalculation based on RiskPerTrade parameter.
- RiskPerTrade - risk per trade, %.
- EAPerfomance - EA performance, %.
- TradeParts - maximum number of profit fixing stages.
- TPSmooth - averaged distance between profit fixing stages, in points.
- MinTP - minimum profit, in points.
- MaxSL - maximum stop order, in points.
- TrailSL - stop order modification step, in points.
- VisualSL - if true, enable visual stop order.
- SelectiveMode - if true enable two direction trading mode;
- MaxSpread - maximum value of the current spread, in points.
- TimeFilter - if true, use the time filter.
- TradeMonday - if true, enable trading on Monday.
- Trade - Tuesday - if true, enable trading on Tuesday.
- Trade - Wednesday - if true, enable trading on Wednesday.
- Trade - Thursday - if true, enable trading on Thursday.
- Trade - Friday - if true, enable trading on Friday.
- Start - Hour - trading start time, in hours.
- StartMinute - trading start time, in minutes.
- End - Hour - trading end time, in hours.
- EndMinute - trading end time, in minutes.
- TradeComment - EA order comments.
- ShowPanel - show the info panel.
- Slippage - acceptable slippage, in points.
- Request - number of requests sent to the broker.
- Magic - EA's order magic number.
- Fixed lot 0.1-0.3 per each 1000 units of the deposit currency.
- In case of an auto lot, use RiskPerTrade = 1-4% according to the MM rules.
- Use a separate trading account.
- Use a VPS.
Feel free to contact me if you have a question. I will answer as soon as possible.
- Implemented cyclic sending requests for modification and closing orders. The number of requests is determined by the new Request parameter.
- Added a new VisualSL option, which allows to use a visual stop order.
- Loaded new optimal settings.
- Fixed bugs.