PZ Goldfinch Scalper EA MT5
This is the latest iteration of my famous scalper, Goldfinch EA, published for the first time almost a decade ago. It scalps the market on sudden volatility expansions that take place in short periods of time: it assumes and tries to capitalize of inertia in price movement after a sudden price acceleration. This new version has been simplified to allow the trader use the optimization feature of the tester easily to find the best trading parameters. [ Installation Guide | Update Guide | Troubleshooting | FAQ | All Products ]
- Simple input parameters for easier optimization
- Customisable trade management settings
- Trading session selection
- Weekday selection
- Money management
Tick scalpers are dangerous because many factors can ruin the payoff. Variable spreads and slippage decrease the mathematical expectancy of
the trade, a low tick density from the broker can cause phantom trades, the stop level undermines your ability to secure profits and network
lag means requotes. Caution is advised.
- The Expert Advisor uses tick data only. Please backtest in "every tick" mode.
- It does not use HLOC (high - low - open - close) data at all
- The timeframe of trading is irrelevant
- Trigger: Price movement needed to fire a trade, in pips. (default = 10)
- Min Time Window: Minimum time for the price movement to happen. (default = 3)
- Max Time Window: Maximum time for the price movement to happen. (default = 10)
- Breakeven: Pips in profit to perform the break-even. Zero means disabled.
- Breakeven Behavior: Choose either
a) Move the SL to open price or
b) Secure half the profits of the trade
- Trailing Stop: Trailing stop for trades expressed in % of the trade profit at the time
- Trailing Step: Minimum increment in the stop-loss order.
- Stop Loss: Stop-loss in pips, must have value.
- Take Profit: Take-profit in pips. Zero means disabled.
- Session Settings: Enable/Disable trading on asian / america / europe sessions
- Weekday Settings: Enable/Disable trading on weekdays
- Money Management Behavior: Choose either
a) Auto-calculate lotsize for each trade or
b) Trade a manual lotsize on each trade
- Risk Per trade: Risk per trade expressed as % of the account balance
- Manual Lot Size: Manual lot for the trades
- NFA/FIFO Compliant: Enable to trade this EA on US Brokers
- Custom Comment: Custom order comment for the trades
- Magic Number: Number used by the EA to sign and recognize its trades
- Slippage: Maximum deviation in filling prices, in points.
- Manual Pip Value: Override the value of a pip for this symbol, if needed
SupportI am happy to provide free products but given my limited time, they come without support of any kind. My apologies.
AuthorArturo López Pérez, private investor and speculator, software engineer and founder of Point Zero Trading Solutions.
- Bug fix in order fillings
- Customizable Order Comments
- Information displayed on the chart