PZ Goldfinch Scalper EA MT5
The PZ Goldfinch Expert Advisor is a pure mathematical scalper that trades tick data aggressively. It implements a simple and universal trading strategy which can be applied to any instrument. However, it is recommended to trade only low-spread and liquid forex pairs.
- It trades EURUSD, GBPUSD or USDJPY and most forex pairs!
- It has four input parameters (Signal, SL, TS and TP).
- The EA works better with tight trading parameters.
- It makes around 85% winning trades.
- The average profit factor is above 2.5.
- Minimal drawdown.
- It is free!
Tick scalpers are dangerous because many factors can ruin the payoff. Variable spreads and slippage decrease the mathematical expectancy of the trade, a low tick density from the broker can cause phantom trades, the stop level undermines your ability to secure profits and network lag means requotes. Caution is advised. In order to trade this EA, you need the following.
- A good broker, with low spreads and stop levels.
- A good Internet connection.
- A lot of stamina.
The Expert Advisor uses tick data. Please backtest the M15 timeframe in "every tick" mode and play to find the best parameters.
It is recommended to backtest this Expert Advisor on the MetaQuotes demo account.
If your broker can handle a tight trailing stop, the performance will increase.
Arturo López Pérez, private investor and speculator, software engineer and founder of Point Zero Trading Solutions.
- Customizable Order Comments
- Information displayed on the chart