PZ Supply Demand MT5
Pz Supply/Demand Indicator analyzes past price action to anticipate buying and selling pressure in the market, and is a state-of-the-art confirming indicator.
- Predict buying and selling pressure in the market
- Avoid getting caught in buying/selling frenzies
- No settings and no optimization needed
- The indicator works in all timeframes
- Extremely easy to use
Potential supply and demand prices are those, at which lots of market participants are likely to be holding their losing positions hoping to liquidate them in the future. Unwary longs are caught at price peaks and shorts are caught at price valleys. The indicator analyzes past price action and displays how many peaks and valleys can be found around the current price, thus accurately predicting buying and selling pressure in any timeframe.
- Both supply and demand are quantified as numbers
- If supply is above demand, you can expect selling pressure
- If supply is below demand, you can expect buying pressure
The trading implications are the following:
- Look for shorts when supply is above demand and the current price is close to the supply line
- Look for longs when supply is below demand and the current price is close to the demand line
Arturo López Pérez, private investor and speculator, software engineer and founder of Point Zero Trading Solutions.