CAP Prime Scalper EA MT5
Prime Scalper EA is uses the strategy based on the breakdown of the most optimize support and resistance levels. Is optimized using real ticks with 99.90% model quality. Uses fixed stop loss and trailing stop of profitable trades in its operation.
- This EA works on EURUSD with M30 time-frame.
- Fully automated trading 24/5.
- No need in a large initial deposit.
- No Martingale, No Grid.
- Always uses Stop Loss to protect capital.
- Position trailing stop is used.
- Both a fixed lot and a free margin percentage are used.
- Ability to set time limitations for the EA operation.
Caution is advised. In order to be profitable with this EA, you need the following:
- A good broker with low slippage.
- Low spreads (recommended: EURUSD spreads below 5 points).
- Low stops level (recommended: stop level 0 points).
- Latency of VPS / hosting must be below 4ms (recommended: use MQL5 hosting).
- Do not run more than one EA on one account.
Real account monitoring: here
Working currency pair/timeframe: EURUSD M30.
1. Lots Management
- LotsType: Select any of lots management type .
- EquityPercent: Lot is chosen automatically based on percentage of the equity.
- FixedLots: Fixed Lots.
- UseMarginPercent: Lot is chosen automatically based on percentage of the full margin value. example if you set 100% then EA open lots size based on 100% of free margin.
2. EA Configurations
- TakeProfit: TakeProfit (in points).
- Initial StopLoss: Initial StopLoss (in points).
- BreakEvent Start (0 - disable): profit (distance from entry price to current price, in points) when the break even is activated.
- BreakEvent Stop: distance from entry price to which the stop loss is moved
- Trailing Stop (0 - disable): distance from entry price (in points) when the trailing stop is activated.
- Trailing Step: Step (in points) of trailing stop.
- AskPriceShift/BidPriceShift: Parameter representing the breakout points shift value.
- ATR Period: ATR Period.
- Signal Frequency: Parameter representing the signal points. Increase value for better performance and less trades.
- Volatility Scale: Volatility range for price analysis.
3. Time Configurations
- GMT Mode: Select any of GMT offset mode of the broker server time.
- Auto GMT (not for tester!): Automatic GMT adjustment (recommended);
- Manual GMT offset: Manual GMT correction, used for backtests.
- OpenMinute: EA operation start minute.
- Trade Open Time: Trade open time.
- Trade End Time: Trade close time.
- Friday End Time: Trade close time only for Friday.
4. Basic Configurations
- Maximum Spread: Maximum spreads limit.
- Custom Commission (USD per lot): Commission for per standard lot (not used by most of brokers).
- Slippage: Maximum slippage value.
- Magic: Magic Number.
If you have any questions, please contact us.