Multi-currency EA that works based on the economic calendar using an adaptive grid strategy. It is based on the price movement with no roll-backs. When the price moves a defined distance without changing a direction, the first trade is opened in the direction of the price movement. During the news release the EA closed untriggered pending orders and resumes its operation after the specified time runs out. The EA does not require special conditions, does not depend on the trading account type, the broker, or the financial instrument. The function - total trailing stop of open position by equity in the deposit currency, points or as a percentage of profit allows to favorably close the order basket. The MultiCurrencyLot parameter allows to perform the lot calculation for opening new orders within the trading instrument. The Expert Advisor is easy to use, easy to configure, and designed to make surviving in the market as long and comfortable as possible. I recommend that you use a VPS server for stable operation. Timeframe does not matter.
In the terminal, open Tools ---> Options ---> Expert Advisors ---> add "http://calendar.fxstreet.com" to the "Allow WebRequest for listed URL list" field. The EA is installed on several low-spread symbols simultaneously. The magic number is not changed. MultiCurrency – allow multicurrency trading. If enabled, the EA works on all symbols it is launched on. When a specified profit or drawdown is reached, all orders with the same magic number are closed and the trading is started anew.
- The EA has been designed for the current market conditions;
- It does not depend on the trading account type, the broker, or the financial instrument;
- Works well with small and large deposits;
- Not affected by gaps, slippage or spread widening;
- It can be used in conjunction with other EAs or manual trade.
To manage the risks, the EA can use:
- Stop loss by points;
- Stop loss by drawdown %;
- Stop loss by money;
To take the profit, the EA can use:
- Trailing stop by points;
- Trailing stop by drawdown %;
- Trailing stop by money.
- MinutesAfterNews – minutes after the news release to enable trading;
- NewsImpotance – news importance;
- MultiCurrency – allow multicurrency trading;
- PriceMove – amount of points to be passed by the price without changing direction;
- LotPercent – automated trading lot calculation depending on the balance. Not used if set to 0;
- Lot – initial trading lot if AutoLot=0;
- AddLot – lot increase element for the next position. Next lot = current lot+AddLot*Martingale;
- Martingale – trading lot multiplier. If 0, disabled;
- MultiCurrencyLot – enable lot calculation based on all open position on the account;
- Magic – magic number. If =0, then works with all orders;
- Com – comment to orders;
- SendOrderStep – distance from the last opened position to allow placement of a pending order;
- SendOrderPrice – pending order placement step, distance from the current price;
- TrailStopOrder – distance that the price must cover in order to enable pending order trailing;
- TrailStepOrder – distance, to which a pending order is moved while following the price;
- StopLossMethod – enable closing orders by stop loss;
- StopLoss – value of a selected closing method;
- TrailingMethod – trailing stop method, as a percentage of profit or in the deposit currency;
- TrailingStop – trailing stop in the currency or the deposit percentage;
- TrailingStep – trailing step of a selected closing method;
- DrawInfo – display information about the trade account on the chart;
- Language – language to display information;
- TextColor – color of the displayed information.