Experts: Milestone

Milestone:

Trade 5min charts mostly EURUSD. Added news filter from Forex Factory and stops. Loads of versions inside. Good luck

Author: Trevor Schuil

why to execution always do buy??
explanation please .... :-)

on the moving average MAPeriod set it shorter than 200 bars to say 30 this will change the trading style. All the settings drastically changes the trading style, set your MarginUsage to 0.01 (even 0.001) and put the ea on the Optimizer for your desired pair for a period of 3 months minimum. Once you get some nice results order them by profit and then look for a result that few trades ( smaller risk ) then right click on the result and select set input parameters, you can take it from there?

I like this good EA you, would I use for demo account if the results are satisfactory I will try in the micro account

for indicators like where if using 3 combinations of indicators: MA, Bollinger Bands and Stochastic ocillator.
Bollinger bands to determine the upper and lower resistance jd EA can know the extent of candlesticks will move above and below the MA, stochastic ocilator determine entry points for selling / buying when the main line passed the signal line, it would be better as a complement to more added Fibonacci retracement to know the direction of candlesticks will continue up or down,,
EA can you make one of those? ... if it could, possibly, it would be a terrific reply EA
if you could please share it to my gmail >> fate.noble @ gmail.com

thanks very much.

此EA参数较难设置,不同行情需要不同参数,但是未来的行情无法预测。因此还是有风险。

Everyone, please wait for Version's 5.1 and 5.2 to be approved by moderators ( already published ), these versions utilize the stops better and can last a long time in tough conditions. The versions 4.3, 4.4 ( very high risk and high return ) are for week to week trading. That means take your profits out weekly and usually these profits are more than double your account, this also means you are going to have to take a beating every now and again. I get a lot questions about how this EA trades, simply, it is one of a kind with its unique money management. If you dont want a to trade high risk then please please wait for versions 5.1 and 5.2, in these versions I have taken all the settings out so you just add the EA to your 5min charts and don't worry about anything else. All the very best!

200890:
why to execution always do buy??
explanation please .... :-)

This is EA was designed for live accounts in the UK. Most of the UK brokers say they allow hedging but don't really. What happens on MT4 is you open a buy, on the broker server there is a buy trade open, then you want to hedge and open a sell, on MT4 there is 1 buy 1 sell marginlevel cancelled out, happy days but on the broker server they close the buy position with the sell hedge position. So then the EA continues nicely until such time it wants to close the hedge, but then you get the error Öff Qoutes or 131 or 134 no margin, because the trades are not synced on broker server and mt4 client. Therefore to overcome this problem for all brokers alike all you have to do is make sure you always have positions in one direction at all times. This way you dont need to comply with FIFO regulations. What happens is you will have multiple trades on MT4 and on the broker server only 1 trade. Effectively synced in lot size. Hope this helps everyone understand hedging is big lie from the broker.

99% backtest on gbpusd kills a 10k account fairly quickly.

Joe

forexfbi:

99% backtest on gbpusd kills a 10k account fairly quickly.

Joe

I will be releasing my findings for each pair soon. Apologies, I realise now that each pairs volatility changes the money management. So I have a bunch more work to do. I did all development on eurusd 5min. I have some promising results on a selcted set of 7 pairs but it has occurred to me that the various pairs need different signal types. All this means is that we are going to have one kick ass EA, thanks for your interest Joe.

Hey guys added some test results on the new developments looks quite promising for Milestone 6. When the EA keeps crashing, when it eats up the biggest amount of money you imagined, its because you are using it with the wrong settings for that pair. I haven't come across a pair that this EA can not trade. There are rough times that the EA can't trade however I am working on that just try to be adaptive.

trevone:
Hey guys added some test results on the new developments looks quite promising for Milestone 6. When the EA keeps crashing, when it eats up the biggest amount of money you imagined, its because you are using it with the wrong settings for that pair. I haven't come across a pair that this EA can not trade. There are rough times that the EA can't trade however I am working on that just try to be adaptive.

Dear Trevone, thanks for your EA.

Can you please, explain me with is the logic behind this? I see sells/buys simultáneously. Is grid/martigale like?

Thanks in advance

Reason: