Experts: Milestone - page 48

MY Demo account is set with 16 pairs and enable stoploss now. The coming weeks will show if this is still profitable.

Backtest say nothing about future. We'll see.

In my real account, its fine without stoploss but the DD in gbp/jpy since November is not to handle for too small accounts. My suggestion is for sure, enable stoploss but do I? .... hrm ...

Kind regards

What I actually miss, is a implemendet trailing stop and a milestone, what switch from hard exit at 0.2% to trailing stop in healthy trend situations. Would mean to manage a riskfree trade for a couple hundred pips (possible in some pairs within days).

Well, sadly I'm away from programming any language since I sold my C64 in the late '80s ...

nurmalso:

What I actually miss, is a implemendet trailing stop and a milestone, what switch from hard exit at 0.2% to trailing stop in healthy trend situations. Would mean to manage a riskfree trade for a couple hundred pips (possible in some pairs within days).

Well, sadly I'm away from programming any language since I sold my C64 in the late '80s ...

Too bad the gbp jpy mad trader is not working on live..it has trailing stop settings

nurmalso:

MY Demo account is set with 16 pairs and enable stoploss now. The coming weeks will show if this is still profitable.

Backtest say nothing about future. We'll see.

In my real account, its fine without stoploss but the DD in gbp/jpy since November is not to handle for too small accounts. My suggestion is for sure, enable stoploss but do I? .... hrm ...

Kind regards

I'm also testing something on demo starting today 22.5 6 pairs changed milestone growth to 0.005 then EnableStop = 1...

we'll see...

how to force this EA to restart everyday?

Just now when I reach the expected % of trade, the system stops. It is in this state till I will restart MT4, after restarts it's working till it would reach the set-up milestone growth.

I would like to restart the counters every 24hours. Is it possible by EA settings or do I have to restart whole MT4 platform by windows scripts?

Thanks for Your help.

Regards

Milestone did very well last week

The milestone growth counter restarts everyday on default settings based on my experience using the robot everyday

patmontes:
The milestone growth counter restarts everyday on default settings based on my experience using the robot everyday

could you share your settings please?

yacenty:
patmontes:

could you share your settings please?

Default only. Changed only milestone growth and relative stop.

patmontes:
Default only. Changed only milestone growth and relative stop.

how it should look? relative stop?