Metatrader known bugs ... - page 45

mladen:
Metatdaer just can not help themselves : now they again have a major mess with objects (specifically buttons in this case). What looked like this (see the position of the buttons) :

Now, with build 670, looks like this (no code change, no recompilation, I did not even touch the freaking code since I made it) :

So far I haven't said anything like this, but now I will : this pathetic thing calling itself a trading platform, is not worth a sheet of a dirty toilet paper. Making f... ups like this all the time is the stupidest thing that any "developer" is capable of doing. Ridiculous. DO NOT UPDATE TO BUILD 670. IT IS A COMPLETE MESS

Cause of error : anchor does not work for buttons any more

"Thank you" metatrader - let us know when you finally make up your mind on how objects should be treated

Why the hell they change the things from one build to another?

They even change how the ex4 file works - so their promises that old ex4 files will work the same as before is a big BS

Reported a bug with a simple "++" operator :

Files:
bug.gif  8 kb

checkin:
Reported a bug with a simple "++" operator :

It is clear compiler error, It does not separate "+"" from "++" in the "+ ++" and that way it has + time ++. The usual stuff from metatrader

Had a case recently when strict was used in an indicator and everything worked as long as the mq4 and ex4 file were in the folder but if using the ex4 only the indicator deletes off the chart if time frames are changed, it would appear that the mq4 and ex4 are being handled differently in some way when strict is used?? The same indicator without strict worked with no issues in both cases.

On my list of accounts, after closing the terminal and reopening, one demo account at metatrader demo server somehow has changed the broker to another broker and now I could not open a new account on metatrader demo server with a real email account. I had to use a false email address and then I was allowed to open a new account

mladen:
On my list of accounts, after closing the terminal and reopening, one demo account at metatrader demo server somehow has changed the broker to another broker and now I could not open a new account on metatrader demo server with a real email account. I had to use a false email address and then I was allowed to open a new account

You mean you lost your account?

It happened to me a couple of times (not just one - there were cases when multiple accounts were messed up.

Having problems when a lot of files in indicators. Some do not want to work (even if source is there) unless I manually recompile all - one by one

It is reported that emails are not working with build 670 again

checkin:
It is reported that emails are not working with build 670 again

There are big problems with email with these new metatrader 4 builds for quite some time. Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not. Like all the rest : in one build it works and in the next it does not. That is the biggest problem with new metatrader 4 : you can not develop anything seriously since you do not know if it will work properly when the new build comes

Reason: