Experts: Milestone - page 45

"Quote" It wasn't so much the comments. Thanx Trevone. :-(

I new this gonne happen. Thats my weak point. Too much faith in other people. But my strong point is that i allways have a backup plan.

I learned a lot about expert advisors. I made myself one, its running now and its profitable.

Devke:

I new this gonne happen. Thats my weak point. Too much faith in other people. But my strong point is that i allways have a backup plan.

I learned a lot about expert advisors. I made myself one, its running now and its profitable.

Come on! Trevone did a helluva lot of work on Milestone, for absolutely nothing, he has already delivered!

shoddy:
Devke:

Come on! Trevone did a helluva lot of work on Milestone, for absolutely nothing, he has already delivered!

What that guy said. Shame on you for taking taking taking! I feel like I should write some derogatory words again.

trevone:
shoddy:
Devke:

What that guy said. Shame on you for taking taking taking! I feel like I should write some derogatory words again.

I only repeat what you wrote yourself! I understood that you got no useful comment from us. I read other things in the history of this forum!

So you can imagine that such comments make me supprised. After all support.

You wrote yourself i am an Contributor to Milestone. I gave knowledge. Read also the forum back.

So if you quit. Fine. But don't say that you have no useful comment and say i am only taking! Than i was not a contributor.

Hello everyone. Apparently things got a little heated here... so:

@Trevone: sorry to see you go, milestone is a great achievement! As you wrote below (and is apparent from the latest code), you did not publish all of what is required. Would you mind publishing a final complete development stand? Somebody might pick it up and build on it, and benefit the community further. That should be ok if credit is given where credit is due?

@ Devke: great if you learned here how to build a profitable system, would you mind following Trevones example and publish it, that would be a great way to contribute? And if you allow: I don't think faith in Trevone is your weak point, that is thoroughly misplaced anger.

milestone achieve a real milestones in so far as EA coding is concerned.the guy should be appreciated for his large heartedness in giving away freely his hard work.many thnx to you!

CaptainChris77:

@Trevone: sorry to see you go, milestone is a great achievement! As you wrote below (and is apparent from the latest code), you did not publish all of what is required. Would you mind publishing a final complete development stand? Somebody might pick it up and build on it, and benefit the community further. That should be ok if credit is given where credit is due?

@ Devke: great if you learned here how to build a profitable system, would you mind following Trevones example and publish it, that would be a great way to contribute? And if you allow: I don't think faith in Trevone is your weak point, that is thoroughly misplaced anger.

@CaptainChris. My friend. It's not misplaced anger. It is not anger at all! I am surprised what was written by trevone. That's the last reaction from me on this discussion. I only like discussions with a good argument why things can be done or why not. Mud throwing is the easiest thing! Critism is no problem for me but it must be funded.

CaptainChris77:

I am not sure this is profitable system, I back tested the version 25.3 on eur/usd still has DD, last week I back tested on usd/swf, back test was looks great, however 1-23-13 I put on live chart milestone got short before the price shoot up. There is no perfect system, d eveloping good system usually take much longer does not happen over night need patient. If you have 4 win trade the loosing trade coming if milestone take small profit and has DD you could lose 10-20 times more than win. Make things simple, - if the trade against the trend why "milestone" do not hedge?

Devke:
trevone:
shoddy:
Devke:

I only repeat what you wrote yourself! I understood that you got no useful comment from us. I read other things in the history of this forum!

So you can imagine that such comments make me supprised. After all support.

You wrote yourself i am an Contributor to Milestone. I gave knowledge. Read also the forum back.

So if you quit. Fine. But don't say that you have no useful comment and say i am only taking! Than i was not a contributor.

no - people think i am upset from elliots comment but you have taken it as if its about you all by yourself without any direction towards you. It seems like youre seeking attention here.

yes somewhat upset but that dont stop me sleeping at night.

The reason to discontinuing milestone is simply because it takes up way too much of my time..... and we still have huge drawdown problems.

besides. like i said. i am finally profitable in forex trading and I am going to keep it that.

Its the last you hear from me.

GOOD BYE MQ4

Very good results Milestone-10.4
Some brokers, unfortunately, does not work.
Example broker http://www.xm.com
An error is "OrderSend error 131"
In other works properly.
Please help, I want to broker XM.com