Experts: Milestone - page 41

mohamedbadawy:

Hi Guys,

I am testing this EA on 3 different brokers and getting different entries and exit points, I am using the last version with default settings.

the profit sometimes is 30 pips and sometimes is just 2 pips

Thanks

sometimes you just need out

shoddy:

A question: you're using an indicator called ziggyzag, could you please direct us to where this can be downloaded?

I found ghttp by a simmple search here, but this one I can't find.

Thanks!

/Shoddy

my own i think... sorry will add it soon i forgot about it

Devke:

Indeed, i miss also a ziggyzag :-)

My question is also, where to find. Compiling milestone after ghhtp including gives warnings. Some function are deleted then.

Greetings and thanx!

sorry sorry.. i forgot

shoddy:

Shouldn't "LotPrecision" be set in "lotSize = NormalizeDouble( ( accountBalance * MarginUsage / marginRequirement ) * BaseLotSize, 2 ) ;" instead of the last 2?

With LotPrecision set to 2, not 0.1 as default for a micro account?

Or didn't I read the code correct?

that was a last minute thing i will check it out

theres another file youre missing. dammit ghttp.mqh geeeeeeeeeeeeeeez you guys are missing everything.!

for those of you that know how just rename your zigzag indicator to ziggyzag

By the way, if the signals are not good enough I added manual entries. You create a horizonal line and rename it as bs for buystop bl for buy limit ss for sellstop and sl for selllimit. This is how I trade now. manual and milestone to back it up.

Hi anyone,

Does any of you know the minimum account balance needed if you use MinLots 0.1 with Milestone 22.5?

Thank you guys.

The new version works fine on backtest but it doesn't start any trade until now. Great ideas trevone!!! Thanks.

xavier40:

Hi anyone,

Does any of you know the minimum account balance needed if you use MinLots 0.1 with Milestone 22.5?

Thank you guys.

It depend how many pairs you trade, but 10 000$ for 0,1 lots looks like the minimum on my expérience

Dont forget that this EA it's a non stop martingale...... (in 2008 you should be dead)

So you need margin and more in your pocket to substain margin if needed (the main traders secret )

But dont forget also that iin this world money go to money

A trading account with 5 M$ will every time give"s you more % profit then the same account with 5000$, and forget 500$ account, you will loose for sure