Experts: Milestone - page 53

fonx:
I have a question about the MagicNumber. I opened 7 pairs, M5 chart, and I gave all of them MagicNumber=100. Is that a mistake? I´ve read that with MN=0 the Symbol is used as identifier. If I use the same MN for each pair chart what could be the consequences?. Thanks in advance.

The magic Number is used to identify trades, it means, if you do manual trading in the same pair and use a magic number !=0, MS do not h andle your trades. If Magic Number is =0, MS handle your manual trades like its own ones and manage them.

Thursday evening. The weeks goal of 2,5% is done and a little more.... I added 2 more pairs now. Trading Milestone 22.5 with 18 pairs now.

In pips its 1660 this week and 4700 the month. And yes, I have some floating losses of around 1300 pips right now but with a look to the charts, they all may come back to the green.

nurmalso:

Thursday evening. The weeks goal of 2,5% is done and a little more.... I added 2 more pairs now. Trading Milestone 22.5 with 18 pairs now.

In pips its 1660 this week and 4700 the month. And yes, I have some floating losses of around 1300 pips right now but with a look to the charts, they all may come back to the green.

Hoffentlich wissen dies auch Deine Paarungen .....

Schönes WE

Hi
I'm using the Expert milestone 22.5 is very good and thank you
But Experts milestone 25.3 is that I use the forms as soon as the price minus the two points
Open positions will be automatically closed settings that may help me know please tell me.

Please if you are at the end of the free Sale Expert What would you send me too well.

Many thanks
yabaset786@gmail.com

Good EA Mr Trevor my compliments to you I have been using it on my demo account for last 3 days sometimes on 15 min chat sometimes on 5 min charts the results are good on both the charts I have opned it on 4 pairs and put the milestone growth at 1 percent the accont size is 5000 wit leverage of 1:100 I was under the impression that once all the open trades have a cumulative profit of 1 percent (in this case since account size is 5000 it would work to 50 dollars) it would close all trades I noticed that the EA is taking a profit of 1 percent on each trade and then closing it my question is,is there a way I could close all open trades once a growth of 1 percent is reached I have looked at all the inputs but not been able to figure out what parameters to tweak would be obliged if somebody here can recommend the setting thank you in advance

nurmalso:

which setting do you use? could you send me a pm.

raj9122001:

Good EA Mr Trevor my compliments to you I have been using it on my demo account for last 3 days sometimes on 15 min chat sometimes on 5 min charts the results are good on both the charts I have opned it on 4 pairs and put the milestone growth at 1 percent the accont size is 5000 wit leverage of 1:100 I was under the impression that once all the open trades have a cumulative profit of 1 percent (in this case since account size is 5000 it would work to 50 dollars) it would close all trades I noticed that the EA is taking a profit of 1 percent on each trade and then closing it my question is,is there a way I could close all open trades once a growth of 1 percent is reached I have looked at all the inputs but not been able to figure out what parameters to tweak would be obliged if somebody here can recommend the setting thank you in advance

This is from the code:

if( ( MAGIC > 0 && OrderMagicNumber() == MAGIC ) || OrderSymbol() == Symbol() ) {

I understand that it picks the trades that have the same MagicNumber (bigger than 0) or same Symbol/Pair. If we use the same MagicNumber for all the Pairs, shouldn't the EA compute all the pairs for the same milestone growth?

If I'm right with the above statement, what will perform better, all the pairs with the same MN computing together for the same milestone or each pair with a different MN computing for a different milestone each?

Weekends update.

This week: 1940 Pips or +3,5%

This month: 5039 Pips or +8,5%

---

Trading 17 pairs with the following settings at Oanda, 1:50 Micro Account

DEFAULT_DESCRIPTION=..........The default settings are the lowest risk
MAGIC_Description=..........If MAGIC = 0 then trade identification is done using Symbol and not the MAGIC
MAGIC=0
TOOLS=.............................................................................................................
CloseAll_Description=..........Close all trades for this MAGIC number as soon as possible regardless
CloseAll=0
ContinueTrading_Description=..........Allow/Disallow new trades but open trades will close in profit
ContinueTrading=1
CALENDAR=.............................................................................................................
Calendar_Description=..........If enabled, filter the signals using Forex Factory feed
EnableCalendar=0
IncludeHigh=1
IncludeMedium=0
IncludeSpeaks=1
SAFE=.............................................................................................................
CrossPairHedging_Description=..........Keep profitable trades open if the marginLevel falls below MinMarginLevel
CrossPairHedging=1
SafeSpread_Description=..........Only open trades when the spread is below MaxSpread
SafeSpread=0
SafeGrowth_Description=..........Close the basket if the current Milestone has been reached at the end of the period of
SafeGrowth=1
SafeExits_Description=..........Take profits if the history profits are greater than SafeProfit if the signal reverses
SafeExits=1
SafeMilestone_Description=..........Take profits and limit trading for the period of RefreshHours if MilestoneGrowth has been reached
SafeMilestone=1
EnableStop_Description=..........Close losses if the total loss exeeds RelativeStop ratio of the QueryHistory history profits if the history profits is greater than StopGrowth of the AccountBalance
EnableStop=1
CarryProfits_Description=..........Keep profits open untill the trend changes below MinTrend
CarryProfits=1
AvoidSpikes_Description=..........Only open trades if the candle body size is less than CandleSpike within the last SpikeCount bars
AvoidSpikes=1
TrueRange_Description=..........Only open trades if ATR is greater than the MinRange in pips
TrueRange=1
KillBasket_Description=..........Close the basket as soon as possible after KillSeconds
KillBasket=0
SIGNAL_FRONT=.............................................................................................................
SignalFrontA_Description=..........Of type OverBought/OverSold when the market begins to move in favor at the end of the trend in the last TrendBars
SignalFrontA=1
SignalFrontB_Description=..........Of type Trending when the market begins to move in favor with fast moving average
SignalFrontB=1
SIGNAL_BACK=.............................................................................................................
SignalBackA_Description=..........If enabled, use SignalFrontA for Back System
SignalBackA=1
SignalBackB_Description=..........If enabled, use SignalFrontB for Back System
SignalBackB=1
TRADE_DAYS=.............................................................................................................
TradeMonday=1
TradeFriday=1
SIGNAL_HOURS=.............................................................................................................
StartEndHour_Description=..........If StartHour is less than EndHour then trade between those times otherwise trade outside of those times
SignalAStartHour=0
SignalAEndHour=23
SignalBStartHour=0
SignalBEndHour=23
TRADES=.............................................................................................................
MaxTrades_Description=..........Limit the total number of open basket trades
MaxTrades=4
TIME=.............................................................................................................
RefreshHours_Description=..........Milestone resets its profit counter at this interval and limits further trading for that duration if the profit exeeds MilestoneGrowth of the AccountBalance
RefreshHours=24
LeadCalendarMinutes_Description=..........Do not open trades if there is a news event comming up and/or close all trades as soon as possible
LeadCalendarMinutes=480
TrailCalendarMinutes_Descriptio=..........Only open trades if the news event has past this time
TrailCalendarMinutes=480
SleepSeconds_Description=..........Wait this number of seconds before any more trading
SleepSeconds=3600
BasketSeconds_Description=..........Only stop baskets that have been open past this time
BasketSeconds=3600
KillSeconds_Description=..........Close the current basket at breakeven profit as soon as possible past this time
KillSeconds=14400
PROFIT=.............................................................................................................
BasketProfit_Description=..........When the history profit is in negative, the basket will try to reach this amount of that hisotry loss but in profit however only close profitable trades
BasketProfit=1.10000000
OpenProfit_Description=..........When the total open profit is greater than this ratio of the AccountBalance then close the whole basket
OpenProfit=0.00200000
MinProfit_Description=..........When the first trade gets past this ratio of the AccountBalance then take profit
MinProfit=0.00200000
GROWTH=.............................................................................................................
SafeProfit_Description=..........If SafeExits is enabled then take profit at this ratio of the AccountSize if the signal reverses
SafeProfit=0.00100000
StopGrowth_Description=..........Only stop trades if the history is greater than this ratio of the AccountBalance
StopGrowth=0.00500000
MilestoneGrowth_Description=..........Limit trading for the RefreshHours if the closed profit for this period is greater than the MilestoneGrowth ratio of the AccountBalance
MilestoneGrowth=0.00200000
STOP=.............................................................................................................
RelativeStop_Description=..........The amount to stop of the history profit if positive
RelativeStop=0.30000000
HISTORY=.............................................................................................................
QueryHistory_Description=..........The number of historical trades to calculate
QueryHistory=14
TREND=.............................................................................................................
TrendBars_Description=..........The number of trending bars to initiate a signal
TrendBars=30
MinRange_Description=..........Only open trades if the ATR is above this amount in pips
MinRange=3.00000000
MinTrend_Description=..........Only open trades if the Trend is above this amount in pips
MinTrend=1.00000000
MaxTrend_Description=..........Only open trades if the Trend is below this amount in pips
MaxTrend=6.00000000
MARGIN=.............................................................................................................
MinMarginLevel_Description=..........Only open new trades if the AccountEquity divided by AccountBalance is above this level
MinMarginLevel=0.80000000
MarginUsage_Description=..........Use this amount of the AccountBalance for the Front System lotsize calculation
MarginUsage=0.00800000
BackupMargin_Description=..........Use this amount of the AccountBalance for the Back System lotsize calculation
BackupMargin=0.00200000
MinLots_Description=..........All trades will be at least this lotsize
MinLots=0.01000000
TRADE=.............................................................................................................
TradeSpace_Description=..........Only open new trades if there are no trades near this ratio of the ATR
TradeSpace=10.00000000
MaxSpread_Description=..........Only open new trades if the spread is below this value in pips if SafeSpread is enabled
MaxSpread=5.00000000
CandleSpike_Description=..........Number of pips to measure a candle spike
CandleSpike=5.00000000
SpikeCount_Description=..........Number of bars to look back on for candle spike
SpikeCount=3
INDICATOR_ATR=.............................................................................................................
ATRPeriod=14
ATRTimeFrame=0
INDICATOR_MA=.............................................................................................................
MA1Period_Description=..........Slow Moving Average trendStrength is calculated as MA1Cur - MA1Prev
MA1Period=120
MA2Period_Description=..........Fast Moving Average trendStrength is calculated as MA1Cur - MA1Prev
MA2Period=40
MAShiftCheck=10
MATimeFrame=0

My changes (for the leverage) is Marginusage from 0.003 to 0.008 and backupmargin from 0.001 to 0.002 and my maxtrades are 3 or 4, depends on the pair and my confidence to that.

This results (with around 5000 euro balance) in 0.02 to 0.04 lot for the first trade and 0.01 to 0.02 for the basket trades. Atm I think about increasing the Marginuse a bit more, to lower the

needed pips for the 0.2% profits. On the other hand, this results in higher DDs... well, I'll keep you updated.

Actual drawdown with 28 open trades and 22 of them losing ones is 3% or 1560 Pips.

Successful trading to all of you

And please, if you reply to this, do not quote the complete text. Its useless and makes it almost impossible to read after a few quotes.

I've just finish reading the 53 pages of this thread... oh man! I came here so late. Things became pretty tense at the end. I'm sorry I came late because I'm a developer and I know I can contribute to this thing. Now I see that latest versions were removed.

I'm not interested in a get-rich-quick EA but in one that has steady and positive performance, reducing the size of DD. Do you think 22.5 has better performance that the following ones? Is there anyone willing to share with me the following (removed) versions? Send me a PM and I'll send my email address, I don't want to expose it here. I still studying Milestone in case there is a way to improve the quality of the signals or the risk management.

I understand Trevone when he said some people are just taking, taking, taking without giving. But that is what go get exposed to when you go to an anonymous community, however there were here people with enthusiasm that tried to help as much as possible.

Regards pals.

fonx:

I've just finish reading the 53 pages of this thread... oh man! I came here so late. Things became pretty tense at the end. I'm sorry I came late because I'm a developer and I know I can contribute to this thing. Now I see that latest versions were removed.

I'm not interested in a get-rich-quick EA but in one that has steady and positive performance, reducing the size of DD. Do you think 22.5 has better performance that the following ones? Is there anyone willing to share with me the following (removed) versions? Send me a PM and I'll send my email address, I don't want to expose it here. I still studying Milestone in case there is a way to improve the quality of the signals or the risk management.

I understand Trevone when he said some people are just taking, taking, taking without giving. But that is what go get exposed to when you go to an anonymous community, however there were here people with enthusiasm that tried to help as much as possible.

Regards pals.

I am an amateur coder and I am trying to make a good EA that is easy to use. I agree 100% fonx that some people just take and never give back. I have created an EA that is very adjustable and easy to use. If you wish to dl it the links are

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qm3ic169a28ji2o/Universal%20EA.ex4 and

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ccenu6btrod1330/Universal%20EA.mq4

Also I made some youtube tutorials on how to use them here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKRzSfHMjpQ

Good luck and happy trading!

Reason: