Experts: Milestone - page 59

nurmalso:
Meta1:

Hello,

I have MS 5.1, 5.2, 17.1 ....... but I havn't 10.4.

the 10.4 should be in the milestone.zip above.

Stimmt ... Danke

I installed version 22.5 and 20.5 in the same MT4 platform and only see the 20.5, is there any incompatibility between them?

anybody got the calendar indicator of ms 22.5 working after the MT4 Build 610?

patmontes:
anybody got the calendar indicator of ms 22.5 working after the MT4 Build 610?

The calender is no longer working and ms 22.5 needs this calender otherwise it will be trading in the dark and dangerous waters.

Please compile the milestone with stoploss set at each operation. Thanks

bilex:
Please compile the milestone with stoploss set at each operation. Thanks

I have an extended version with stoploss and elaborated the complete last weekend with that. No matter how tight or far you set the stoploss, it don't work in profits that way. 10 pips, 20, 25, 50, 150, 250, 500.... does not matter. Its a bgíg red loss that way.

The Milestone principe is, go in, take 5 pips, go out. We trade in 5 minute charts and one should mean, there is always possible to take just 5 pip but it is not, if the signal is not good enough. Sometimes you wait a week for the profit, sometimes a month. Sometimes a couple month.

That can work if you trade in more than 1 pair. It worked for me in nice profits since November. But this past week eats up all the profits and 50% more. So if I close everything now, I lose. Now I manage that account manual and will see where I end up but its a big mess.

And it would not be much better in just one pair with even bigger positions.

So. Well. I like the milestone idea but there need some tweaks to be done. There is no exit strategy if not a profit. The relative stoploss only works in some special conditions. If they don't exist, Milestone burns the account. Period.

I still search a way to find a solution but I think, without Trevone, we will not find one. He know his code and he know, which screw to turn a little for better signals. I believe that he paid his debts, like he mentioned weeks ago. I believe, in "normal" conditions, Milestone can be really profitable. But if some news turn the markets, you lose. And thats not just a correlation problem.

Happy trading. My week is a loss. There is nothing to tell about profits today. :)

Hi everyone and sorry for my english. I discovered forex 3 years ago but Im financially poor and can't buy for computer or VPS. Happynessly I got free no deposit bonuses with somes good brokers which allow EA for their bonus. Could someone help me get just 1 month VPS for Milestone 10.4 please? I will repay him with money maked as soon as possible. God bless you. Here is my email: alex.tbag.19@gmail.com

for the Milestone followers I tried this on 18 pairs (i think) currently running on the tenko FX contest with 10K usd capital, v 22.5, MS Growth 0.03, rest default.

Just to test out how it handles on it's own the big accounts.

not bad to be honest... but getting whipped by the other contestants! LOL

Could someone explain what is the "milestone growth" setting?

Thank you!