trevone:
trevone:
trevone:
trevone:
Devke:
trevone:
Devke:
trevone:
just trippled my account on gbpjpy manually, this was only because milestone opened bad trades about a week ago. learn much?

Trippled, that a great job. I had to correct manually also some bad positions. But i did not trippled it :-)

So when does the new milestone come out?

:-)

Greetings

Devke

struggling with something on it at the moment, not sure at this point its getting very complex

Hi Trevone,

Ok. When i can help, let me know!

Greetings,

Devke

quadrupaled my account now i stop trading and celebrate. 1000% returns on a large account ( 2 actually the other one 80% up for the week ) I am rich now. :):):) ps dont smile often

for once I have conquered, you guys have no idea how much that is, I dont know what to do with myself

to give you and idea, put a large figure in your mind that is too big for 5 peoples salaries then multiply that by 10

and not a single minutes sleep last nite

I cant stop looking at my account balances - time to withdraw

trevone:
trevone:
trevone:
trevone:
trevone:
Devke:
trevone:
Devke:
trevone:
just trippled my account on gbpjpy manually, this was only because milestone opened bad trades about a week ago. learn much?

Trippled, that a great job. I had to correct manually also some bad positions. But i did not trippled it :-)

Greetings

Devke

struggling with something on it at the moment, not sure at this point its getting very complex

Hi Trevone,

Greetings,

Devke

quadrupaled my account now i stop trading and celebrate. 1000% returns on a large account ( 2 actually the other one 80% up for the week ) I am rich now. :):):) ps dont smile often

for once I have conquered, you guys have no idea how much that is, I dont know what to do with myself

to give you and idea, put a large figure in your mind that is too big for 5 peoples salaries then multiply that by 10

Great job! All manually work? So implement the strategy in milestone and then you can the nights to go sleep :-)

I am going to sleep every night.

Better for the health!

Greetings

Devke

Devke:
trevone:
trevone:
trevone:
trevone:
trevone:
Devke:
trevone:
Devke:
trevone:

Greetings

Devke

Hi Trevone,

Greetings,

Devke

Great job! All manually work? So implement the strategy in milestone and then you can the nights to go sleep :-)

I am going to sleep every night.

Better for the health!

Greetings

Devke

yeah yeah but I am one of those guys thats constantly thinking so dont sleep well. funny thing, the strategy I was using last night will do well in milestone it uses a hard stop!

Hi trevone,

I just saw milestone opening a position in a pair where i decoupled the ea from.??? Bug?? :-)

Ok, hard stops. So you gone implement that or does the new version allready support that?

Greetings

Devke

Devke:

Hi trevone,

I just saw milestone opening a position in a pair where i decoupled the ea from.??? Bug?? :-)

Ok, hard stops. So you gone implement that or does the new version allready support that?

Greetings

Devke

nope what youre seeing, and I seen this before, maybe, is the broker doesnt fully close your positions sometimes as error and might open another position for you on your behalf but would have a weird comment on it, like: from #738593

I think I am going to implement the hard stops I was using last night. but... this is not a stop thats implemented immediately after the position has been opened. I think I would need to create a whole new EA based around it because its a seriously aggressive and profitable system. Even more profitable than milestone version 4.3.

Congrates and envy that. And could you give us a guidance about the hard stop

trevone:
Devke:

Hi trevone,

Greetings

Devke

nope what youre seeing, and I seen this before, maybe, is the broker doesnt fully close your positions sometimes as error and might open another position for you on your behalf but would have a weird comment on it, like: from #738593

I think I am going to implement the hard stops I was using last night. but... this is not a stop thats implemented immediately after the position has been opened. I think I would need to create a whole new EA based around it because its a seriously aggressive and profitable system. Even more profitable than milestone version 4.3.

i saw it has a commentfield Milestone 22.5 Signal Backup.

ok, thats a lot of work. Good Luck!!

Watch out for 1 thing: Never get too greety! Finally you go bust. Thats what they all told me ;-)

Greetings

Devke

so far all my trades are positive! I am gaining some cents on my micro lot account. Though with the 22.5 how do I increase the profit? Even adjusting the lot size will result in the same profit. I feel like a noob with all those settings :-) Any ideas?

Dear Trevone,

hope you're having a great holiday period!

I would just like to ask you a couple of questions about the EA.

1) When testing this on past data, to see how it works, I noticed a number of messages such as "Milestone growth reached 1 / 2". I even noticed the label with "Milestones # of #" at the top of the live chart the EA is applied to. What are milestones? What do they refer to? Obviously they seem to be the essence of the EA, since it is named "Milestone", which is why I am trying to understand what they are.

2) Is the amount of lots being invested per trade dependent on the available margin/account balance? For example should I expect a difference in earnings if I had €100, €1000, or €10000 account balances? And if so, is the difference a proportional scaling, or is it higher?

I hope my questions aren't too much of an imposition. I appreciate all the hard work you are doing on this EA, and congratulate you on the excellent job. Results look very consistent and reliable. Well done!

Best regards!

Hi Trevone,

Urgent question. I opened an account on Alpari. I am trying some things out. Why do i get an 131 error code when i am testing the ea.

When i couple milestone on the graph it gives a :-( smiley.

I think you will know because you have the same broker :-)

Let me know please.

Thanx

Devke

Reason: