Experts: Milestone - page 10

DJPir:

Hi Trevone,

First of all my sympathy for the loss of a great man, a true example for mankind.

Just starting to get interested in EA's so i cannot contribute much yet.

But your work looks very inspiring so i made a little donation for your server costs.

Hoping to learn a lot this year . ..

Greetz and respect from Holland !

Peter

Thanks Peter! I was very busy yesterday but I can tell you every single person I saw was touched in some way or another.

Hi Trevone,

How are you? Hope youre well! When youre ready for Milestone again let me know. I hope i can have an positive contribution to you to improve milestone.

Greetings

Devke (Also from holland) :-)

Hi Trevone,

First thanks for sharing your great work.

Would like to ask you what kind of back test data are you using for your test and what date range ?

I Found out that I'm getting very different result if I backtest between 03/12/2012 to 03/12/2013 usint MetaTrader History center data and TickStory Data from Dukascopy.

With the first one I get results similar to yours, with the second one all EA fails with default settings around mid february 2013 . Tickstory help file says that the History center data is incomplete, as is not tick by tick. And this is confirmed by the size of the data files.

Cheers

Vincenzo

Hi Trevone,

First thanks for sharing your great work.

Would like to ask you what kind of back test data are you using for your test and what date range ?

I Found out that I'm getting very different result if I backtest between 03/12/2012 to 03/12/2013 usint MetaTrader History center data and TickStory Data from Dukascopy.

With the first one I get results similar to yours, with the second one all EA fails with default settings around mid february 2013 . Tickstory help file says that the History center data is incomplete, as is not tick by tick. And this is confirmed by the size of the data files.

Cheers

Vincenzo

I like to thank you, for interesting job you have done. I would ha question, I have done some back testing, so far the 5.s1 & usd/jpj & 20.5 I could not get any result. 4.4 have positive but 17.6 has last trade drawdown. I think hedging is good idea however this case EA failed to open position the other side. Do you know what could cause the problem? I have used and tested some EA-s different period of times. some EA one period had great result but next "month" made big loss. My point is, if you use different setting get better result and not to trash the EA worked before. Best regard, Mike.

Hi Trevone,

O.K but Milestone 18.2 doesn’t exist in any zip file.. The file 18.2 I’ve installed in MT4 appears under Comment as “Milestone 17.4 Min 0”
Why??

Regards,
SaKpGt17

SaKpGt17:
Hi Trevone,

O.K but Milestone 18.2 doesn’t exist in any zip file.. The file 18.2 I’ve installed in MT4 appears under Comment as “Milestone 17.4 Min 0”
Why??

Regards,
SaKpGt17

Ok but syllable does not exist in your nickname and its looks like a swearword in a cartoon. Why?

I shall take advantage of the blatantly ridiculous comments here and make them my humor for the day.

trevone:
I shall take advantage of the blatantly ridiculous comments here and make them my humor for the day.
Hi Trevon,

I’m sorry ..didn’t want to hurt you or anybody in the forum but I was just asking as a very newbie in the Forex trading.
I was completely impressed by your great works: All ‘Fracture”s I am using successfully, all ’Milestones’ and particularly Milestone 18.2...

Best Regards,
N. N.
South Africa

SaKpGt17:
trevone:
Hi Trevon,

I’m sorry ..didn’t want to hurt you or anybody in the forum but I was just asking as a very newbie in the Forex trading.
I was completely impressed by your great works: All ‘Fracture”s I am using successfully, all ’Milestones’ and particularly Milestone 18.2...

Best Regards,
N. N.
South Africa

Cool, sometimes there is a reason for leaving a version out, I think with 18.2 it might have been that bug, sometimes I leave a version out cause its not profitable, sometimes I leave a version out because I am not sure where I left it off. Sometimes I plain forget or loose that version. Mostly the closer the version number the more it resembles, so try the next version up from 18.2.
Reason: