Experts: Milestone - page 22

trevone:
atris90:

Okey sir :)

i get it..but

can you suggest me..the best OpenProfit setting for the set file..

i would loved others to have the benefit from it too..

power to the people who loved to trade 1 pair only..

and may be u can upload it too

as 22.4 "the big bucks" set file..

hehe :)

Generally the best OpenProfit is 0

This means, get out in profit or breakeven when a basket goes bad

in extreme drawdowns I set this to -0.01

This means I would have only lost 1% of my account in that bad basket

I am very very excited for the new updates on version 23.+

I have a very very very big surprise for milestone, this has never been implement on any other EA before. Milestone will be the first of its kind, Yey! I beat everyone to it. :) Secrets, secrets, nearly done be patient

holy crap its the 24th! I been developing like a beast and didnt realize the date. geeeeez

trevone:
holy crap its the 24th! I been developing like a beast and didnt realize the date. geeeeez

:-) Don't forget to enjoy the holidays! There still a lot of days to come to make money :-)

But i am also currious about the new things on Milestone. Suprise me :-)

Greetings

Devke

trevone:

I have a very very very big surprise for milestone, this has never been implement on any other EA before. Milestone will be the first of its kind, Yey! I beat everyone to it. :) Secrets, secrets, nearly done be patient

Haha..really excited here as well..

thank you sir for the OpenProfit description & well explaination..

really appreciate it sir..

milestone 23.xx !!!..shall i'll wait for your release :) :) :)

trevone:

You are very very very great!

atris90:
trevone:

no need to wait carry on with 22.4, I am running it live on many charts with 0.003 MilestoneGrowth, already at least 5% up on each account in 3 days and less than 1% drawdowns so far

Devke:
trevone:

:-) Don't forget to enjoy the holidays! There still a lot of days to come to make money :-)

But i am also currious about the new things on Milestone. Suprise me :-)

Greetings

Devke

well for me, during the year I get really really busy so I have been planning to do this development at this time for a while, its the only time I can spend a couple of days really focused on milestone, but I hear you if anyone needs a holiday its me.

trevone:
atris90:
trevone:

no need to wait carry on with 22.4, I am running it live on many charts with 0.003 MilestoneGrowth, already at least 5% up on each account in 3 days and less than 1% drawdowns so far

Hi Trevone,

Nice results!! Are you using the fixed settings (settings in the downloadfile on this site) or do you change them to optimize? I am a no no about programming :-) I have to learn more about it, i know :-)

Greetings

Devke

Devke:
trevone:
atris90:
trevone:

Hi Trevone,

Nice results!! Are you using the fixed settings (settings in the downloadfile on this site) or do you change them to optimize? I am a no no about programming :-) I have to learn more about it, i know :-)

Greetings

Devke

only change 0.003 MilestoneGrowth
Reason: