Experts: Milestone - page 32

Hi trevone,

Milestone has a leverage of 400, 5 decimal broker needed, did i forget anything?

Leverage apari was 1:500 put it back to 1:400, minlotsize is 0,10 for this account

Still doesnt work, gggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :-)

Changed the setting allready in milestone 22.5

I got 2 error messages:

Testgenerator: Unmatched data error (Volume limit at 430 at 2014.01.03 16:10 exceeded)

and

Milestone -22,5 EURUSD,M5: OrderSendError 131

Greetings
Devke

Unfortunately it looks like it always creates the opposite type of trade: sell when it should buy and vice versa :(

I'm using default settings.

Symbols: EURUSD, USDCHF, GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURJPY, USDJPY

M5 charts

€300 opening balance

Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Devke:

Hi trevone,

Milestone has a leverage of 400, 5 decimal broker needed, did i forget anything?

Leverage apari was 1:500 put it back to 1:400, minlotsize is 0,10 for this account

I got 2 error messages:

Testgenerator: Unmatched data error (Volume limit at 430 at 2014.01.03 16:10 exceeded)

and

Greetings
Devke

export the data with volume suppressed

Devke:

Hi trevone,

I got 2 error messages:

and

Greetings
Devke

HI Trevone, Devke and @all,

bow for your great, great work trevone!

Devke, look at this:

"Urgent question. I opened an account on Alpari. I am trying some things out. Why do i get an 131 error code when i am testing the ea?
you need to enable live trading in MT4, that makes the bad smiley a good smiley. Also see http://docs.mql4.com/constants/errors for error codes, 131 is lot size. check your account setting for min/maxlot. Milestone does only cap below, not above, so try with less money or reduce margin usage.

03.01.2014 12:36 CaptainChris77 "

Hope it helps

wish nice day and trades

trevone:
BTW Guys, the next version is still going to be a couple of days maybe mid January, it really has taken a huge change

Hi trevone,

your are the winner- this thread is alive!!!

316 isn`t correct...now 317.....;-)

Winner-Thread

trevone:
shoddy:
CaptainChris77:
Devke:

Hi Trevone,

Urgent question. I opened an account on Alpari. I am trying some things out. Why do i get an 131 error code when i am testing the ea.

When i couple milestone on the graph it gives a :-( smiley.

I think you will know because you have the same broker :-)

Let me know please.

Thanx

Devke

Hi devke. you need to enable live trading in MT4, that makes the bad smiley a good smiley. Also see https://docs.mql4.com/constants/errorswarnings/enum_trade_return_codes for error codes, 131 is lot size. check your account setting for min/maxlot. Milestone does only cap below, not above, so try with less money or reduce margin usage.

Hi, I've run into 2 common problems:

1. I run a miniaccount so smallest lotsize is 0.1, errorcode 131 means "Invalid trade volume." I hardcode 0.1 as smallest lotsize.

2. I've had problems where the script would like set eg. 0.11 as lotsize, I can only go 0.1, 0.2, 0.3 and so on, check for the function where lotsize is set and change the last parameter of NormalizeDouble() to a 1 from 2.

//Shoddy

add cash

Hi there,

I had the same error code with my Alpari UK demo account (1:500, USD10,000). By changing the MarginUsage to .03 and BackupMargin to .05, I was able to get it going. However, I am not sure whether I have compromised the performance of the EA by doing these changes. I would appreciate comments on this from Trevone or other knowledgeable members in this forum.

Cheers

caruanas:

Unfortunately it looks like it always creates the opposite type of trade: sell when it should buy and vice versa :(

I'm using default settings.

Symbols: EURUSD, USDCHF, GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURJPY, USDJPY

M5 charts

€300 opening balance

Am I missing something?

Thanks!

I have said this before, with milestone dont worry about the signals, you and manually pick a buy or sell and milestone will make a profit out of it. but... new version has rock solid RSI for signals so. patience.

doerpn:
trevone:
BTW Guys, the next version is still going to be a couple of days maybe mid January, it really has taken a huge change

Hi trevone,

your are the winner- this thread is alive!!!

316 isn`t correct...now 317.....;-)

Winner-Thread

schweet!, i live for success just wait till the new version, tis going to blow your mind

do you guys want a ReverseSignal setting?

1. I run a miniaccount so smallest lotsize is 0.1, errorcode 131 means "Invalid trade volume." I hardcode 0.1 as smallest lotsize.

This means the MT4 platform is trying to send an order of size that is too small for your broker you will have to change margin usage and minlots

2. I've had problems where the script would like set eg. 0.11 as lotsize, I can only go 0.1, 0.2, 0.3 and so on, check for the function where lotsize is set and change the last parameter of NormalizeDouble() to a 1 from 2.

Ok thanks, I will add a PrecisionValue in the new version and this will solve the problem, thanks for your insight

Reason: