Experts: Milestone - page 29

Hi guys,

just want to share..

after couple of days..heres my review on 22.5 and a little tweak..

Signal B true : Trending style - only on Audusd,Eurusd & Eurgbp (maxtrend change to 3)

i set Signal A to false because it act like Swinger style trading..

Cheers :)

just trippled my account on gbpjpy manually, this was only because milestone opened bad trades about a week ago. learn much?

trevone:
just trippled my account on gbpjpy manually, this was only because milestone opened bad trades about a week ago. learn much?

Trippled, that a great job. I had to correct manually also some bad positions. But i did not trippled it :-)

So when does the new milestone come out?

:-)

Greetings

Devke

Devke:
trevone:

Trippled, that a great job. I had to correct manually also some bad positions. But i did not trippled it :-)

Greetings

Devke

struggling with something on it at the moment, not sure at this point its getting very complex

Hi sir trevone..

just want to say thank you soo much for such a wonderful 2013..

ive been using all your milestone version..from 18.2 - 22.5..

my only question is..

how can i make 18.2 & 20.5 trade based on symbol or magic number like 22.xx version..??

your kindness much appreciate sir trevone :) :) :)

trevone:
Devke:
trevone:

Greetings

Devke

struggling with something on it at the moment, not sure at this point its getting very complex

Hi Trevone,

Ok. When i can help, let me know!

Greetings,

Devke

Devke:
trevone:
Devke:
trevone:

Greetings

Devke

Hi Trevone,

Greetings,

Devke

quadrupaled my account now i stop trading and celebrate. 1000% returns on a large account ( 2 actually the other one 80% up for the week ) I am rich now. :):):) ps dont smile often

trevone:
Devke:
trevone:
Devke:
trevone:

Greetings

Devke

Hi Trevone,

Greetings,

Devke

quadrupaled my account now i stop trading and celebrate. 1000% returns on a large account ( 2 actually the other one 80% up for the week ) I am rich now. :):):) ps dont smile often

for once I have conquered, you guys have no idea how much that is, I dont know what to do with myself

trevone:
trevone:
Devke:
trevone:
Devke:
trevone:

Greetings

Devke

Hi Trevone,

Greetings,

Devke

for once I have conquered, you guys have no idea how much that is, I dont know what to do with myself

to give you and idea, put a large figure in your mind that is too big for 5 peoples salaries then multiply that by 10

trevone:
trevone:
trevone:
Devke:
trevone:
Devke:
trevone:

Greetings

Devke

Hi Trevone,

Greetings,

Devke

to give you and idea, put a large figure in your mind that is too big for 5 peoples salaries then multiply that by 10

and not a single minutes sleep last nite
Reason: