Experts: Milestone - page 43

Hi everyone!

Some of you say, the milestone 25.3 do not open trades... since a day now. Well.

Make a backtest for just this week. You'll find out, that there are just a couple trades since monday, no matter what pair you try. I can't say anything about the quality now, its a too short time since release.

What I can say, the more frequent trades of milestone 5.1 and 5.2, what I used until wednesday, are sometimes with high drawdowns. So you need to know, what you're doing. In the longer term, most of this trades end up with a profit. I just use a 1k€ account, so its nothing to get rich but its for sure better, as a moneysaving at any bank.

I'm not a friend of backtesting. I like to see the real results. In a month or two, we all know more. I'll use the newest version now. If the lower frequency ends up in the less drawdowns, we all could use a little highter risk for each trade, what should result in a as good result as with the older versions.

Until now I just traded the eur/usd, gbp/nzd and gbp/jpy. I'm tempted to add 2 or 3 more pairs to get a chance of some more trade frequency. I like to have at least one open trade. Cause if I'm not in the market, I can't earn anything (or lose for sure).

Success trading to all of you and a big thanks for the work @trevone.

Kind regards

Markus

Everyone..... hold your tongues till I release the next version. dont try to fix it. you wont. its very complicated. ok?

Hi Trevone,

Are you going to post the missing files for the lastest version of Milestone? Ziggyzag thing or so. Or did it missed something?

Greetings

Devke

trevone:
Everyone..... hold your tongues till I release the next version. dont try to fix it. you wont. its very complicated. ok?

Stupid me :) I see now youre comment. Forgot to refresh the page. Sorry!

Have a nice weekend!

Greetings

Devke

Devke:
trevone:

Have a nice weekend!

Greetings

Devke

The best is the enemy of the good,so 25.3 it's not the best version at this time (so complicated) at my opinion

For touristics traders here, Just change ziggyzag to zigzag on the script and no error,also mouve your brain to find the ghttp include file and where to put it ( if a stupid guy like me can do it, so you can do it along )

But (for trevone) there is much more better indic then the simple zigzag, ready made on codebase with 3_Level_ZZ_Semafor

It can show the trend in H4 or H1 to trade in M5 with the basic very good system 22.5 in M5

Just my opinion

Chear

eliot:
Devke:
trevone:

Have a nice weekend!

Greetings

Devke

The best is the enemy of the good,so 25.3 it's not the best version at this time (so complicated) at my opinion

For touristics traders here, Just change ziggyzag to zigzag on the script and no error,also mouve your brain to find the ghttp include file and where to put it ( if a stupid guy like me can do it, so you can do it along )

But (for trevone) there is much more better indic then the simple zigzag, ready made on codebase with 3_Level_ZZ_Semafor

It can show the trend in H4 or H1 to trade in M5 with the basic very good system 22.5 in M5

Just my opinion

Chear

I will say this out ALOUUUUUUDDDDD!

YOURE AN IDIOT!

trevone:
eliot:
Devke:
trevone:

Have a nice weekend!

Greetings

Devke

Just my opinion

Chear

YOURE AN IDIOT!

Come on Trevone! What is this ?? Elliot is just trying to help, to put in some positive criticism.

You are a great mql progarmmer, but if you can't stand positive criticism you shouldn't publish your ideas on a forum.

xavier40:
trevone:
eliot:
Devke:
trevone:

Have a nice weekend!

Greetings

Devke

Just my opinion

Chear

YOURE AN IDIOT!

Come on Trevone! What is this ?? Elliot is just trying to help, to put in some positive criticism.

You are a great mql progarmmer, but if you can't stand positive criticism you shouldn't publish your ideas on a forum.

oh ok... let me just redo it then. just for elliot. huh?

You know how I know hes and everone else is an idiot? Because youre jumping to conclusions that the EA is shit before you even test the idea. You know how I know that? Because most of the files are missing and there no ways you can get it to work. and i stated this in the post.

YOU GUYS ARE COMPLETE IDIOTS

You guys have maybe 2 days to download the last of it

Hi Trevone,

I hope i can still add an positive contribution to your work. If you want keep on working on Milestone, want an contribution and want to share milestone with me for testing etc do you want still do that here?

otherwhise i will give you my email. Keep on the good work!

Greetings and have a nice weekend

Devke

Reason: