Experts: Milestone - page 44

Hello everyone, I enclose links with Ea Milestone 4.1 active in real , thanks to Trevone for EA.giulio

I think 23.5 needs a new calendar program. I get an error message in my log.

gator:
I think 23.5 needs a new calendar program. I get an error message in my log.

hi gator, I have the same problem.

trevone:
xavier40:
trevone:
eliot:
Devke:
trevone:
Everyone..... hold your tongues till I release the next version. dont try to fix it. you wont. its very complicated. ok?

Stupid me :) I see now youre comment. Forgot to refresh the page. Sorry!

Have a nice weekend!

Greetings

Devke

The best is the enemy of the good,so 25.3 it's not the best version at this time (so complicated) at my opinion

For touristics traders here, Just change ziggyzag to zigzag on the script and no error,also mouve your brain to find the ghttp include file and where to put it ( if a stupid guy like me can do it, so you can do it along )

But (for trevone) there is much more better indic then the simple zigzag, ready made on codebase with 3_Level_ZZ_Semafor

It can show the trend in H4 or H1 to trade in M5 with the basic very good system 22.5 in M5

Just my opinion

Chear

I will say this out ALOUUUUUUDDDDD!

YOURE AN IDIOT!

Come on Trevone! What is this ?? Elliot is just trying to help, to put in some positive criticism.

You are a great mql progarmmer, but if you can't stand positive criticism you shouldn't publish your ideas on a forum.

oh ok... let me just redo it then. just for elliot. huh?

You know how I know hes and everone else is an idiot? Because youre jumping to conclusions that the EA is shit before you even test the idea. You know how I know that? Because most of the files are missing and there no ways you can get it to work. and i stated this in the post.

YOU GUYS ARE COMPLETE IDIOTS

No comment .....about non constructiv answeres ALOUUUUUUDDDDD!

trevone:
You guys have maybe 2 days to download the last of it

it's an ultimatum or a punishment?

eliot:
trevone:

Nah I'm done. And taking it down.

trevone:
eliot:
trevone:

Oh Trevone :( Don't let a couple of comments make you feel unappreciated, or depreciate the value of your work. The vast majority of people on this forum appreciate your work and support you and think you're doing a fantastic job!

If you do decide to stop development on Milestone, that's your choice, and I respect that. Just don't do it for the wrong reasons :) You've got a great thing going here :)

caruanas:
trevone:
eliot:
trevone:

Oh Trevone :( Don't let a couple of comments make you feel unappreciated, or depreciate the value of your work. The vast majority of people on this forum appreciate your work and support you and think you're doing a fantastic job!

If you do decide to stop development on Milestone, that's your choice, and I respect that. Just don't do it for the wrong reasons :) You've got a great thing going here :)

Yea, I can only say thanks trevone for all your work, if you do decide to shut it down, it's your choice ofcourse, but I believe there are a lot of us that really appreciate what you have done, myself I'm using version 5.2 and it's working great!

shoddy:
caruanas:
trevone:
eliot:
trevone:

Yea, I can only say thanks trevone for all your work, if you do decide to shut it down, it's your choice ofcourse, but I believe there are a lot of us that really appreciate what you have done, myself I'm using version 5.2 and it's working great!

It wasn't so much the comments, I am overall in profit in the markets now and its time to quit whilst youre ahead. I was ready to finish off milestone but I can see that is also a burden in my life. cut the losses. too much time spent on milestone with no reward. good luck guys

trevone:
shoddy:
caruanas:
trevone:
eliot:
trevone:

It wasn't so much the comments, I am overall in profit in the markets now and its time to quit whilst youre ahead. I was ready to finish off milestone but I can see that is also a burden in my life. cut the losses. too much time spent on milestone with no reward. good luck guys
Would you mind if someone picks it up and continues development? Will probably not be me, but just asking :-)
Reason: