new ea

I want to make an indicator forex, o Who will do this.
Many times the currencies move in very small values
​​while without trend upward or downward. Also in this period trading volume is low. Suddenly the trading volume increases too and the currency begins to take direction either upward eitse downwards. I want an expert to make this work, you can do Tron, thank you in advance, Dimitris , email , xxxxxxx

You can do it using Job service - just go here.

can you help me , sent me the expert if you want

Not a problem. Chose any from here: MT5 CodeBase EAs

============

or

Forum

How to Start with MT5, a summary !

angevoyageur, 2013.03.15 16:12

How to start with MT5 plateform : summary.

As our topic about "How to start with Metatrader 5" is going to be huge, here you find a summary, with main links.

For developpers.

Work in progress, stay tuned :-)

============

or

Forum

Signal Systems

newdigital, 2013.05.21 09:05

Just good news - Asctrend EA was uploaded to CodeBase here https://www.mql5.com/en/code/1606

============

or

Forum

BRAINWASHING SYSTEM

newdigital, 2013.05.12 16:25

This is the thread about Brainwashing system. We will start with original version of this system and will improve it later.

==========

Just something about the history. There are 3 famous signals system (manual trading systems based on signal indicators): Asctrend, BrainTrend and Brainwashing. First two system were already explained and developed by indicators and EAs. So, we are going to discuss the last signal system: Brainwashing. 

==========

Just for information: 

ASCTREND SYSTEM

The Theory. 

• trading on open bar' and 'trading on close bar' concept 
  • Re-enter: practical example about how to trade asctrend manually with re-enter options.

Manual Trading statements  

Second version of this manual trading system and for nowasctrend indicator together with NRTR indicator

First version of AsctrendND EA.

Next version of AsctrendND EA (verion 1.02) with TrendStrength filter added. 

BRAINTRADING SYSTEM

How To Create Your Own Mmanual Trading Signal System Based On Indicators From MT5 CodeBase - Instruction For Non-Programmers

• more to follow 

============

or

Forum

PriceChannel Parabolic system

newdigital, 2013.03.22 14:04

PriceChannel Parabolic system

PriceChannel Parabolic system basic edition

• indicators and template to download for black background (first post of this thread)
  • PriceChannel indicator is on CodeBase here, same for white background, how to install
  • Clock indicator to be used with this trading system - Indicator displays three variants of time in the chart: local, server and GMT 

Latest version of the system with latest EAs to download

How to trade

The settingas for EAs: optimization and backtesting 

Trading examples

Metaquotes demo 

GoMarkets broker, initial deposit is 1,000

Alpari UK broker initial deposit is 1,000

RoboForex broker initial deposit is 1,000

============

or

Forum

Market Condition Evaluation based on standard indicators in Metatrader 5

newdigital, 2013.03.20 10:40

Market Condition Evaluation

story/thread was started from here/different thread

================================

Market condition

• the theory with examples (primary trend, secondary trend) - read staring from this post till this one
  • Summary about market condition theory is on this post 

3 Stoch MaFibo trading system for M5 and M1 timeframe 

PriceChannel ColorPar Ichi system.

MaksiGen trading system 

Merrill's patterns are on this page.

Divergence - how to use, explanation and where to read about.

Scalp_net trading system

• template/indicators and how to use are on this comment.

• scalp_net_v132_tf EA is on this post with optimization results/settings for EURUSD M5 timeframe

• possible settings #1 for this EA for EURUSD M5 timeframe with backtesting results is on this post.

MTF systems 

more to follow ... 

i want only this , Many times the currencies move in very small values ​​while without trend upward or downward. Also in this period trading volume is low. Suddenly the trading volume increases too and the currency begins to take direction either upward eitse downwards. I want an expert to make this work, you can do Tron, thank you in advance, Dimitris

Try to search EA in CodeBase based on Momentum indicator for example, or on breakout. because what you explained here - it is breakout EA. So, search this criteria here - Just an example - this one Breakout Bars Trend EA or this one Narrowest Range Signal Expert - thiose are not about momentum indicator but breakout anyway.

altzer:
I want to make an indicator forex, o Who will do this.
​​while without trend upward or downward. Also in this period trading volume is low. Suddenly the trading volume increases too and the currency begins to take direction either upward eitse downwards. I want an expert to make this work, you can do Tron, thank you in advance, Dimitris , email , xxxxxxx
I removed your email address . . .  if you want lots of SPAM you can simply post it again.

i want omly this I want to make an indicator forex, o Who will do this.
​​while without trend upward or downward. Also in this period trading volume is low. Suddenly the trading volume increases too and the currency begins to take direction either upward eitse downwards. I want an expert to make this work, you can do Tron, thank you in advance, Dimitris

Also in this period trading volume is low. Suddenly the trading volume increases too and the currency begins to take direction either upward eitse downwards. In this period the volum 

rises above 200% 

altzer:
​​while without trend upward or downward. Also in this period trading volume is low. Suddenly the trading volume increases too and the currency begins to take direction either upward eitse downwards. I want an expert to make this work, you can do Tron, thank you in advance, Dimitris

Hi altzer,

just read this post below 

Forum

How to convert a mt4 indicator to a mt5 one

newdigital, 2013.03.08 07:25

They are few ways to do

• you can do it by yourself (if you understand mql5 programming language)
  • you can ask someone to convert using Job service for example,
  • or some coder can do it for free for you ... but coders are coding for free if it is interesting for them personally and if it is interesting for majority of mql5 members.

So, my suggestion for you is Job service. 

I used Job service few times and it was cheap by money (for me) and reliable. The only problem is the following: every coder is having his own specialization which came from public experience. I mean: one coder is good to code EA, and other coder is good to code oscillators and so on. So, it may be good to know "who is who" for example :)

Because if some coder will tell you that all programming languages are same for him and he can code anything for everybody so ... may be - you will try to select the other coder ... or you can try to indentify their specializations by yourself looking at their activity on the forum and on their 'Job done' in Job service.

altzer:

Also in this period trading volume is low. Suddenly the trading volume increases too and the currency begins to take direction either upward eitse downwards. In this period the volum 

rises above 200% 

• This should be EA based on breakout - means - 2 pending orders placing : buy stop and sell stop - based on support /resistance levels or
  • EA based on Momentum indicator for example. Some new EA will be created, or you can ask someone to convert famous qq EA for you from MT4 to MT5.
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Order Properties - Documentation on MQL5

What is Momentum indicator? Read quotes from  Achelis - Technical Analysis from A to Z

Momentum

Overview

The Momentum indicator measures the amount that a security's price has changed over a given time span.

Interpretation

The interpretation of the Momentum indicator is identical to the interpretation of the Price ROC. Both indicators display the rate-of-change of a security's price. However, the Price ROC indicator displays the rate-of-change as a percentage whereas the Momentum indicator displays the rate-of-change as a ratio.

There are basically two ways to use the Momentum indicator:

• You can use the Momentum indicator as a trend-following oscillator similar to the MACD (this is the method I prefer). Buy when the indicator bottoms and turns up and sell when the indicator peaks and turns down. You may want to plot a short-term (e.g., 9-period) moving average of the indicator to determine when it is bottoming or peaking.

If the Momentum indicator reaches extremely high or low values (relative to its historical values), you should assume a continuation of the current trend. For example, if the Momentum indicator reaches extremely high values and then turns down, you should assume prices will probably go still higher. In either case, only trade after prices confirm the signal generated by the indicator (e.g., if prices peak and turn down, wait for prices to begin to fall before selling).

• You can also use the Momentum indicator as a leading indicator. This method assumes that market tops are typically identified by a rapid price increase (when everyone expects prices to go higher) and that market bottoms typically end with rapid price declines (when everyone wants to get out). This is often the case, but it is also a broad generalization.

Reason: