Market Condition Evaluation based on standard indicators in Metatrader 5 - page 9

To add comments, please log in or register
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

I closed open trades and open one more sell stop order (for USDCHF only):

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

And it is metatrader statement attached - first trades were made by signal (I subscribed to some signal), and all the trades for today were made by me using our market condition evaluation.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Just to remind: I used Absolute Strengh indicator to evaluate market condition (this indicator will be available on CodeBase soon), and MaksiGen_Range_Move MTF indicator to trade on selected direction by pre-selected pairs.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

It was good entry today for 3 Stoch MaFibo, EURUSD M1 (about this system - see first page of the thread): price crossed SMA with 3 stoch indicators as a confirmation, and it was first profit level. By the way, first profit level is just 10 or 12 pips in profit only.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Today's update: I made market condition evaluation in the morning on the same way as i did it yesterday (read this thread for more information about how to do it). After that - I estimated pairs to trade and direction (buy or sell). I selected GBPUSD, GBPJPY and USDCHF to trade.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

And this is updated situation for now:

Good breakout (breakdown) is going on right now for USDCHF. But I already double my initial deposit (it was 1K few days ago).

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Yes, it was breakout (breakdown) on USDCHF. Deposit is growing:

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

And this is updated statement (attached)

Files:
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Just want to remind that I am taking market condition using Absolute Strengh indicator on H4/D1 timeframe, and trading using MaksiGen_Range_Move MTF indicator on M1 timeframe.
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
newdigital:
Just want to remind that I am taking market condition using Absolute Strengh indicator on H4/D1 timeframe, and trading using MaksiGen_Range_Move MTF indicator on M1 timeframe.
Absolute Strengh indicator indicator was published in CodeBase so for now - we can download it from here. Just for information.
To add comments, please log in or register