New Members introduction - page 276

On board the pip-hunt CRUISE. Hi all!!

Hello all

Just saying hello. New member. Thx

Hey,

I am new to this community and i am glad to finally find what i was looking for.I am looking for and EA system that can generate an average of 300 pips a day. Anyone with ideas please let me know.

Regards

Daniel

Am new here and did not see where to post a hello.

Hi TSD!

I've been lurking around this forum for a while and didn't feel like contributing too much but now I want to help everybody with what I can. Been interested in trading for almost 3 years and am especially inclined to learning astrology, geometry tools for price predictions. Hope we can help each other in that field. Many thanks to all participants in the community!

hello!

i am from the rvdmarkets , their official representative at the forum , for user queries

I want to make an expert advisor forex, o Who will do this.

Many times the currencies move in very small values ​​while without trend upward or downward. Also in this period trading volume is low. Suddenly the trading volume increases too and the currency begins to take direction either upward eitse downwards. I want an expert to make this work, you can do Tron, thank you in advance, Dimitris

hi all i'm newbie i hope learn more of programming mq4. not really injterested in psicologycal level. algorithmic fan.

trade well

Welcome to forex-tsd,

Reason: