New ea

I want to make an indicator forex, o Who will do this.

Many times the currencies move in very small values ​​while without trend upward or downward. Also in this period trading volume is low. Suddenly the trading volume increases too and the currency begins to take direction either upward eitse downwards. I want an expert to make this work, you can do Tron, thank you in advance, Dimitris

altzer:
I want to make an indicator forex, o Who will do this. Many times the currencies move in very small values ​​while without trend upward or downward. Also in this period trading volume is low. Suddenly the trading volume increases too and the currency begins to take direction either upward eitse downwards. I want an expert to make this work, you can do Tron, thank you in advance, Dimitris

altzer

There is no volume in forex - only ticks. So you can not count on "volume" when it comes to forex

altzer:
I want to make an indicator forex, o Who will do this. Many times the currencies move in very small values ​​while without trend upward or downward. Also in this period trading volume is low. Suddenly the trading volume increases too and the currency begins to take direction either upward eitse downwards. I want an expert to make this work, you can do Tron, thank you in advance, Dimitris

First I don't think you won't find anyone here to help you without any benefit.

Next your indi request is too good to be true. I don't think you can develop volume based indi.

I can help!

good idea I apreciate

Reason: