Volume Analyzer for Binary Options and Forex
This is a simplified version of Volume Amalyzer.
Apart from Forex, it can be used for working with binary options:
- the probability of a successful trade is calculated based on the input data;
- the built-in tester allows you to select the best parameters;
- audio and visual signals at the time suitable for entering the market.
You can find more details about Volume Analyzer (VA) indicator here. This version implements one of its functions – emulation of a higher timeframe with a predetermined multiplicity (period) equipped with additional features for binary options.
For using on Forex, set Binary option mode parameter to false. Only the indicator histogram is displayed then. This VA version for Forex is simplified as much as possible and provides only three types of signals:
- red histogram – sell zone
- blue histogram – buy zone
- gray histogram – uncertain state.
There are only two working parameters: History depth in days (be careful on М1 and М5!) and Period. You can also manage the color scheme.
If Binary option mode is true, the info panel is activated and the marks indicating potential trades and their past results are displayed in the histogram. The orange cross means loss, while the green one stands for profit.
The test launch button is located in the upper right corner. The indicated time is an approximate one. It shows only the order of digits depending on the selected test parameters. During this time, the terminal is not available, so be careful!Test results are displayed in the text message under the button. Receiving results does not lead to redrawing of the chart. If you want to use the obtained parameters for work, enter them manually in the indicator settings window.
Not all parameters can be tested (i.e., Period).
The lower right corner contains the current calculation data and probability of gaining profit based on that data.
- Expire – order execution terms measured in the current chart bars.
- First valid signal & Last valid signal – buy signals come in series, the entry is impossible on the first one and up to the last one. This frame is exactly what these parameters define.
- Spread, points – check for profit is performed by comparing the opening of two bars at Expire distance from each other. This parameter sets additional gap between the openings. The parameter can be used both for increasing reliability and for working with the binary options using spread.
- Advise if win/los more than... – if the estimated probability of profit exceeds the value, buy/sell tips appear.
- Opening orders starts at & Opening orders ends at – alert operation time and market entry time used for the calculations. Closing may be smaller than opening.
- Series without empty bars – what is a signal series? If true, arrival of an empty signal bar is considered the beginning of a new series. If false, all unidirectional bars are considered to be a single series.
- Sound alert – enable an audio signal when completing the test and displaying a market entry tip.
- Use keyboard arrows – if true, use the arrow keys to increase or decrease the values of the parameters. Both main and additional keyboard arrows are used, thus covering four basic parameters specified in the lower right corner.
- Enable Tester button – if false, the test button is disabled.
- Ignore if signals NBR less than... – if the sum of profits and losses is less than the specified value, it is ignored when searching for solutions.
- Test Expire? – search for better execution terms? The next two parameters are the first and last search values.
- Test First valid signal? – search for the beginning of the valid signals?
- Test Last valid signal? – search for the end of the valid signals?
- Test Working time? – test working time. The test is performed on days after an hour without the possibility of setting a range.
The indicator is designed for the timeframes not exceeding H4.